Monday, June 27, 2011

quédate conmigo

quedate conmigo LE LOVE BLOG LOVE STORY LOVE IMAGE LOVE PIC LOVE PHOTO ROMANTIC ROMANCE RELATIONSHIP stay with me VALERIA LAZAREVA PHOTOGRAPHY love quote love photo photo 62711quedateconmigostaywithmeVALERIALAZAREVAPHOTOGRAPHYlovequotelovephoto_zps3876f5cd.jpg
LE LOVE BLOG LOVE STORY LOVE IMAGE LOVE PIC LOVE PHOTO ROMANTIC ROMANCE RELATIONSHIP quedate conmigo love quote stay with me  photo 62711quedateconmigostaywithmelovequote_zps0d34f689.png
ph: valeria lazareva + weheartit

stay with me.

12 comments:

  1. AMAZING. I LOVE your blog and am a follower... please take the time to check out our blog.. two girls from Melbourne, Australia :) xxxx
    HERE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, sharing art... Lovely! Kisses from Portugal

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, sharing art... Lovely! Kisses from Portugal

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know you will stay with me.
    I love you Jeffrey!~

    ReplyDelete
  5. Puts a smile on my face:)

    http://singalongforever-laceface.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awh, cute! Everything sounds better in Spanish. I feel terribly uncultured for not knowing what the picture is.


    http://hoodedherrings.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. "Fica comigo."
    Or:
    "Stay with me." in portuguese.
    That's what he said to me today. (:

    ReplyDelete
  8. Tal vez deberias darnos una oportunidad...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those words are just amazing, when you hear them you now how really things are +10

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...