Tuesday, June 28, 2011

do you believe in soul mates?

LE LOVE BLOG LOVE STORY LOVE IMAGE LOVE PIC LOVE PHOTO LOVE QUOTE ROMANTIC ROMANCE do you believe in soul mates love photo love image sunset photo 62811doyoubelieveinsoulmateslovephotoloveimagesunset_zpsddf03676.jpg
ph: weheartit

Do you believe in soul mates?
I didn't. I used to think that I would never find the person I was meant to spend the rest of my life with in this little town.
I thought I would have to leave and start over new somewhere else to start my life...I thought I would have to leave if I was to ever find my true love.
But then he came along... and it's like everything I ever knew changed. Everything I ever wished for, hoped for, wanted to do... changed.
Because of him. Because i knew that no matter what, he was the guy I was going to spend the rest of my life with.
We took a little while to get to know each other, even though we both practically felt like we knew each other inside out from the first moment we said "Hello."
What we found out though, was that we really were perfect for each other. Were he was speechless, I was there to say what he couldn't. Were I was sad and had shut down, he was there to make everything better again and to put that smile he loves to see on my face..
We had weird moments that I could only laugh about with him..our own little private jokes that we will never forget about. Everything was perfect...he was even into the same taste of weird music as i was into. Because of all this and more, I knew he would be the one.
But lately, it all seems to be changing.. I keep thinking to myself that he still loves me, and he reminds me of this as much as he can..but where I used to see him every day, I only see him about three times a week, maybe less.
Where I used to talk to him every day, now we go days without even a phone call. He got a new job. It keeps him busy, so it's not like he's out there doing things that could potentially break my heart...but all this separation is killing me. I'm proud of him for trying to make his life better, and I wouldn't tell him to give any of it up. But i do wish I would see him more...I wish there would be more hours in the day, more days in the week, just so I could spend a little bit more time with him...
This separation will be good for us in the long run. It will be a test of our love... So far we have had a wonderful 8 months together, and he has become my lover, my partner, my best friend..
I know that we will get through whatever obstacles we come across because I love him and he loves me..
So do you believe in soul mates? Because I do.


  1. Story of my life.... except it's not his job that keeps us apart.


  2. change seems to be inevitable. At some point the perfect relationship always changes. Some ppl say its the progression of a relationship but why does it have to change and why am i always the one longing? somehow it always feels like its slipping through my fingers.

    I hope hes the one for you, Lucky One. its gonna be ok.

  3. Everything will be alright !

    I've been trough the same situation, except we were studying in different cities... it was really really hard but a year went by and we're still together !

    Best wishes for you both <3

  4. hello you. from the bottom of my heart: don't let it destroy the two of you. i started to be jealous, trying to control things, complaining, be insecure, arguing, and i destroyed our love.

    i know how it breaks to be spending time apart, but compared to never see each other again... no,it broke me, i lost him. fight for to be doing the best of the time you've got - i didn't.

  5. Yes, I believe soul mates since I was a kid.
    I wish you all luck. Please don't destroy what you have.

  6. M, that is absolutely amazing how you would say that. Me and my boyfriend have become 8 months today and I feel exactly as you do! He is my soulmate, my everything, but I have seen him less and less as time goes on. He has been gone for a week now, and I am just dying without him on our 8 month "anniversary" I hope all goes well. True love can keep anyone together :)

  7. Aww I feel warm and fuzzy now!

  8. M- stay strong! know that there are others out there facing similar trials with our soulmates <3

  9. I was the same way as you. Could never even fathom the concept of love until out of the blue-at 24 years old might I add- I found someone who completely turned my world upside-down. There are little funks that relationships get into, but if you make it through it makes you that much stronger. If you don't, well, he just wasn't the one.



  10. Thank you everybody for your words of encouragement. I know that no matter what I will fight to make this relationship work because i cant imagine a life where i dont get to talk to him or kiss him or be with him at all. Just a little bump that we are going through but in the end everything will work out perfectly =)

  11. Just be happy he is close to home. I've been dating the perfect boy for almost a year and a half now. And when June first rolls around we will have spent one year of it apart. He moved to another state for school, three hours away from home, and though that doesn't seem far...it really is. We talk on the phone every night and we only see each other every three weeks or so. Just be happy he is so near, and proud because he is yours.

  12. There will be times when you are apart and it sucks, but yes I do believe in soul mates and Love, patience and passion must be involved for it to last. I love you hunny xoxo :)

  13. hope that I will be able to find mine

  14. I completely believe in everyone having their soul mate. Though I found mine about 20 years ago when I was still in my very early teens. Difference was we then studied in different cities but we styaed together for almost ten years.. during the time apart, I realised I turn into a jealous freak, control freak and doubt and suspect many many things and eventually when we spent the last 3 years finally being together, almost living together.. these negative emotions in me lingered on and eventually I did stupid things which now I look back was seriously troubling and wished I had more control of my emotional state. It was the most blissful 10 years and it has been almost 8 years since we split and never a day goes by I do not think of him. I met other guys afterwards but nothing has ever compared. My once soulmate it a story of the past and I know that there is no turning back. My only hope is now that I am finally back to my normal self... I will be able the one again... my one biggest wish. Good luck to you.

  15. I didn't before, but I'm believing now. Some of theses stories are bits and pieces of my feelings too, thank you.

  16. God you sound clingy.

  17. oh my. that was almost the same that im going trough. i have been with my boyfriend 8 months too. but i havent seen him for more than two months. its heart breaking and super hard. but i know that our love is so strong and deep that we are gonna be together sooner than i know. and the day that you gonna see your loved one again.. wou. i can not even imagine. so just be strong in the hardest moments and believe on what you feel.
    the love is the most powerful feeling.

  18. Dear M.,

    I'm living the same situation. My boyfriend and I don't see each other like before, but as like you, I know he loves me like he always did. I know it's hard to live without him around, but is necessary. You both are growing up together, and you know, like wife and husband, one day it will be happen. If you will be forever, you'll overcome this situation soon. What love build, anything destroys (much less the distance).

    Kiss, S.

  19. I hope it all works out for you. It gets harder the more time goes on but as long as you keep reminding each other of your love you'll be fine.

    As for soulmates... I don't believe in one single person that fits you, that if you find them you're destined for easy, "true" love. I think there are many people out there for each of us that would work in an unbelievably good way with us. It's hard to find them sometimes with the multitude of people on this Earth, but I think they're out there.... No matter what though I think love grows and comes through compatibility, mutual respect, and a tenderness that is inexplicable. :)

  20. I believe in Soul Mates... Or at least i like the idea of them. I fall hard but never open up. until.. Along come this guy.. theis wonderful guy who makes me smile with out trying, who i have to focus to ever try to be mad. I may be moving or he might. To a different state. the other will end up there at some point.... but im very scared. I love him very much and havent ever opened myself to any one like this before. Take risks, so you dont ask "what if".. I think the separation will make us stronger... we just have to make it thru that. I dont want to lose him and im scared as hell. GOOD LUCK!!! Im glad you found Your Soul Mate!

  21. Since i was a little girl a believed in Soul Mates but lately, dont... why? i dont know maybe im dissapointed about love and now i think that we can be happy with a person that we have chemistry but a SOUL MATE... not.

  22. time apart is nothing, love is everything. you'll be fine

  23. beautiful! <3

    pls visit mine and drop some comments www.honeylovesandrew.blogspot.com thanks! :)

  24. i read your story and it's sad but it's feel so good that others girls has the same problem..i'm so jealous about every second that he doesn't spent with me, even if he is with his parent or best friends..i'm crazy when he doesn't call me in the morning and it's all so painful
    i read all those comments and i'm crying now because some of you said that you have to be careful to not destroy this relationship with fight i have to remember it too

    hope for your lucky!

  25. I believe in soul mates :)
    I believe in pure, unconditional, eternal love.
    I have found mine, we have 2 years but it's like I have known him for eternity, i can't remember my life without him.

    Love is all you need.



  26. I'm a junior and met my soulmate last year. Yah i know it sounds perpetually silly but i'm positive with my life that he's the one. We've had so many bumps and arguments about trivial aspects, we have religious differences that keep me from seeing him but we make it work. I see him rarely but I know that I would rather see him a couple times a year than never see him at all. I love him, more than anything in this world. We have so many similarities over two hundred, we lost count and from the moment i met him, i knew who he was. He's wonderful and amazing and he has such a beautiful heart. I can't wait to spend the rest of my life and an eternity and even more with him. And I bet you can to, everything will be fine.


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...