Saturday, September 18, 2010

what you deserve



  1. that's so true. especially after meeting my ex unexpectedly in club yesterday.
    i'm dying from the inside. but - i deserve better. i know it.

  2. Soooooooo true , but I wish I can do that .

  3. That's true, but easier said than done.

  4. A month ago I was exactly feeling how you are feeling now, in pain, crying, heart broken, and then I found this site and I followed their instructions, I had my girlfriend come back to me in no time so fast !! I was so so happy and I'm still very happy, don't give up! I suggest you view the free videos that tell you what to do on

  5. Sad.. but true :'(

    But it's also difficult.
    How can I let go of what I want
    When the hole I dug is now so deep
    I'm so lost in love..
    Love that is not as good of what I deserve..


    Love's so tough.

  6. Isn't that true!

    I love your blog darling and
    I am having a guest blogger series while I move to NY and I'd love for you to enter something! Maybe a "Best of" or even your own Le Love story!

  7. Hello There! How’s it going?

    Love Heels?

    Impressive post/BlogSpot indeed!

    I think you will really enjoy viewing my shoe design BlogSpot! All my designs are hand-drawn also! I hope that my illustrations will help me get a step into the design industry! Let me know your opinion! Take care x

  8. Goodness, there is a lot of worthwhile info above!

  9. There's no doubt, the guy is completely right.


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...