Saturday, June 5, 2010

until the sun falls



  1. i am the first! WHOAH! haha this is uber cuuute. Reminds me of something my bf once told me.

  2. he told me that once , but he didn't do it , he just left without any reason , I guess all the boys are liars :s

  3. yes, all boys are.
    they will break your heart some day anyway.

  4. I wish it were true. :(
    he left. 2 days ago :(

  5. other girls will break your heart too. sometimes twice as bad.

  6. don't they know that actions speak louder than words?

  7. just telling you, i've been a big fan of your blog for a long time and was waiting for it to happen to me. i'm glad i waited. all you need is love <3

  8. mmmm....

    this reminds me a beautiful song:

    "Espero que vengas por mi
    antes que salga el sol
    y si el sol sale te esperaré hasta morir
    o hasta que muera el sol"

    Something like that:

    "I hope you come for me
    before sunrise
    and if the sun comes out I will wait to die
    or until the sun dies"

    Greetings from Chile.

  9. :) I just love it

  10. 'cause when the minutes seem like hours and the hours seem like days,
    then a week goes by you know it takes my breath away,
    all the minutes in the world could never take your place,
    theres one thousand, four hundred, forty hours in my day

  11. like your blog. Thank you. They are really great .
    Some new style Puma Cat shoes is in fashion this year.
    The Nike Air Shoes is a best Air Shoes .
    Red Shox is good and Cheap Nike Shoes.
    If you are a fans of Puma basket,we would offer the good and Cheap Puma Shoes for you .the nike shox torchis best christmas gift now.
    Running Shoes
    Nike Shox R4
    Nike Air Force Ones
    Speed Cat
    JORDAN 2010

  12. i'm so glad someone else knew these were hanson lyrics! :) yay!

  13. ihearthansonstillforever.


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...