Wednesday, June 30, 2010

just kiss me

unknown/love trains


  1. hey Lelove,why aren't your posts as touching as before? You used to inspire me with ideas for my blog Lovers' Shore, but now whenever I read a post I feel that you're spinning round and round in a vicious circle.

  2. beautiful photo.

  3. Kissing pictures - always my favorites :)

  4. I like your blog !!Thank you. They are really great .
    do not miss my goods , they are very beautiful !!
    Fashion watches
    Discount watches
    Antique pocket watches
    Engraved pocket watches
    pocket watch

  5. love your blog...such a lovely photo!

  6. ah, if only it were so easy...

  7. love your blog!

  8. if only he knew..>.<

  9. It's a lovely picture :D I like it, and it makes me..mmm... happy?

  10. i love the photograph i love your blog, wheres my post?

  11. I hate that all posts I've read so far (obviously excluding the photo ones) were written by women. It's sad and unfortunate for us that men can't or won't express their feelings as we do. Maybe they don't even process them in as complex a fashion as we do. I find it sad, it makes me feel less hopeful to ever connect to someone.

  12. can't you write something about falling in love with a best friend? cause i think i might me in that situation. and your text always give me hope & make things easier to understand. and your text gives me inspiration to life. i loooove your texts!

    or can't you write about feelings you can't have. like your in love with someone, but you can't tell anyone because that would hurt other. like your best friend also in love with him. or the one you have feelings for is bestfriend with your ex..


  13. Great!This article is creative?there are a lot of new idea?it gives me inspiration.I think I will also inspired by you and think about more new ideas. Here useful link:Cheap Tera Gold lotro gold Tera account buy eden gold

  14. @MARIA... whatever thinking that you are dumb is biggest mistake thanks lolz photos are great

  15. I really enjoy your posts as I learn a lot from them. I also broaden my thinking as far as what I can use and do with thingsHere useful link:
    diablo 3 gold
    guild wars 2 gold
    guild wars 2 gold
    diablo 3 gold
    diablo 3 gold
    guild wars 2 gold
    tera gold

  16. I have to say it is really a good post. I have learnt a lot. Thank you!

  17. Young individuals worth the method and layout of jewelry, as well as the elderly are even more worried about may properly be considered a type of tiffany engagement style that each possess the purpose of preserving worth and psychological connotations. Rubies, coach store and jade jewellery are ordinarily favored the older, and some aged "gentleman" like placing on light jade through the waist, which appears to can be found to be each conventional and stylish. Thus, jewellery designers and makers can start by means of the elderly`s attention toward the psychological connotation of converse 2012 jewellery to excavate the features near to the elderly on this area.

  18. Buy diablo 3 gold, Get More Free Diablo 3 Gems at Diablohome!

    10000K Gold + Free 10 Gems

    15000K Gold + Free 15 Gems

    18000K Gold + Free 20 Gems

    20000K Gold + Free 25 Gems

    25000K Gold + Free 30 Gems

    You can buy diablo 3 gold,items ,powerleveling and account with Western Union to Get extra 3% off. offers cheap diablo 3 gold, Diablo 3 Items, Diablo 3 Power Level, Diablo 3 account, Diablo 3 CD Key and so on. Buy cheap Diablo 3 products by various of payments with 100% safe, 100% legal and 100% handwork.

  19. is a cross-border online store offering goods relative to Diablo 3, namelyDiablo 3 gold,Diablo 3 items,Diablo 3 CD-Key, etc. DiabloHome is committed to become the best reliable vendor on the net by offering customers the widest selections, reasonable price, timely delivery and superior 24/7 customer service.
    Extra 50% discount for power leveling for Normal mode
    1.The time is from?November 1, 2012 (PST).
    2.All the power leveling products on Diablohome will have50% off.
    3.The discount applies only for D3 Normal Mode but not the Hardcore Mode.
    Extra 3% discount for Western Union payment
    Our Philosoph
    Every one deserves to have good service. DiabloHome is dedicated to enable all customers to enjoy the preferential price. Additionally, just like our brand name says “DiabloHome”, DiabloHome aims to provide all customers with a pleasant shopping journey at home. DiabloHome is your home to get cheap Diablo 3 gold, Diablo 3 items and so on.

  20. Thanks for your support for GW4gold! We have got so many customers since Guild Wars 2 was built several months ago. To show great thanks for our customers and find a platform to communicate with all customers, we created GW4gold facebook page. In this thanksgiving season, we will launch a great promotion for our facebook fans with totally 500 Gold giveaway!

    What can I get after being a GW4gold facebook fan?

    1. A great chance for getting our 500 Gold.

    2. Latest update news for Guild Wars 2.

    3. Great promotion and special offer information on our site.

    4. Communicate with lots of Guild Wars 2 players.

    5. Get help from our professional gamers.

    When can I join this 500 Gold giveaway?

    Our goal is to get 1000 likes on our facebook page. And once we reach 1000 likes, we will start 500 Gold giveaway for our facebook fans.

    How can I join in this activity?

    1. Like GW4gold facebook page.

    2. As we will give 500 Gold away until we get 1000 likes on our facebook page, you can invite your friends to join us with you so that you can get free GW2 gold earlier.

  21. Great job,thanks for sharing,.tell you a best place to buy diablo 3 gold,their price is low and the diablo 3 gold is the best,come to see1

  22. This is really interesting, You are an excessively skilled blogger.
    I have joined your rss feed and look forward to looking for extra of your
    excellent post. Additionally, I have shared your
    web site in

    my social networks!

    Here is my blog post;
    Look at my web blog choosing paint colors for your home

  23. As a Newbie, I am continuously browsing online for articles that can

    benefit me. Thank you

    Here is my site:
    Also see my web page - Alicante house

  24. I have read a few good stuff here. Definitely worth
    bookmarking for revisiting. I

    surprise how much effort you put to make such a magnificent

    informative website.

    Feel free to surf to my web page;
    My blog post ; visit the up coming post

  25. Normally I don't learn article on blogs, but I wish to

    say that this write-up very compelled me to take a look at and do it! Your

    writing style has been surprised me. Thank you, very great article.

    Take a look at my weblog -
    Also visit my homepage :: embassy hotel washington dc

  26. I think other web-site proprietors should take this site as
    an model, very clean

    and magnificent user friendly style and design, let alone the

    content. You're an expert in this topic!

    Here is my web blogУчастник:LaurenaAlexander1972
    Also see my web page: luxury luggage tags

  27. I believe this is among the such a lot significant

    information for me. And i'm glad studying your article. However wanna statement on few basic things, The

    site taste is perfect, the articles is in reality great : D. Excellent activity, cheers

    Look into my web-site ...
    Also visit my web page ... fifa news spain vs germany result Santa Pola

  28. I am always browsing online for

    ideas that can help me. Thank you!

    my web blog:
    My web page :: L’Ampolla


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...