Friday, February 26, 2010

your scars

thanks alice!


  1. That truly applies to both mental and physical scars.


  2. "..they make me love you even more."


  3. i believe in life after death, and my religion's philosophy is that when you arrive there, your body will be in it's "perfect state"... I have always hoped that i will not be in a "perfect state," but instead, that i will still have all my scars. each one means something and represents an experience. i don't want them to be gone. i think that my, with my scars, is my perfect state!

  4. I love this because people can get really self conscious about these kinds of things, sometimes its hard to believe in unconditional love

  5. Beautiful

  6. words that are so simple yet so beautiful.

  7. WORDDDD :)
    I hate him. but love him, as well.

  8. hey! thank you for a wonderful blog. i am having a problem with viewing the pictures! it just won't work, so i can't see any of them. i've never had this problem before, it started a few weeks ago & i have not changes anything on my computer. your other blogs works just fine, so what can be wrong? thank you for your help & keep up the good work! ciao


  10. I love that. My boyfriend still loves me even though in the past year that we've been dating I've realized I'm an alcoholic, and I love him even more for not leaving me because of it.

  11. i'll love him no matter where our love brings us next.
    we can get through this..

    wish me and my somewhat boyfriend for the moment, of 9 months some great great luck

  12. Amazing blog...
    So special in this inmense blog universe...
    Best wishes from Spain ;)

  13. That's real love :)

  14. what a coincidence!
    I just got into a really bad car accident that left me with really deep scars on my eyebrow, nose, eyelid and lips.

    makes me feel better, thanks. :)

  15. Aww. This is fantastic, i love it. We all have them, there's beauty in acceptance and admiration of the journey we've all been on to get those scars.

    Love this!

  16. perfection.

  17. This is really a nice blog, I appreciate you for telling us so nice things, thank you!By the way, if you like nike tn you can come here to choose! We have a lot of
    nike tn,tn chaussures,
    nike tn chaussures
    nike tn requin chaussures,nike air max tn chaussures.
    If you want to find the shoes according to the sorts, then here you can have the informations,
    we classied the shoes in nike presto,
    nike air max,
    vibram fivefingers,
    At the same time, the vibram also offer you in our store.
    You also can choose the most fashionable sunglasses here, it really can make you different from other people. We have
    sunglasses,designer sunglasses,
    wholesale sunglasses,sunglasses discount in USA.
    They includ men's sunglasses,women's sunglasses.
    So many fashion brands are for you,like Dior Sunglasses,
    Emporio Armani Sunglasses,
    Fendi Sunglasses,
    Giorgio Armani Sunglasses,
    Gucci Sunglasses,
    LV Sunglasses and so on.

  18. oooh I hate him and I also hate to admit that Ive never been able to forget him

  19. When I see your article, I really agree with you about the blog.I think people will know this after read the information. I hope you will share more with us. At the same time, you also can go to our website to find someting that maybe you like. We have
    nike chaussures,nike shox chaussures,
    nike tn,nike tn requin
    nike air max chaussures,nike chaussures femmes.
    nike chaussures homme,nike chaussures enfants
    We have so many kinds of nike shoes that we are sure you will find the one that you like. Besides, we have the special
    MBT chaussures.
    If you like climbing then you can choose the vibram chaussures in our store.
    You can find the Y-3 Yohji Yamamotoand
    Nike Air Jordan are designed for you!

  20. All the cheap christian louboutin heels and louboutin heels for retailing inside our store can be to offer solutions of first-class quality. The christian louboutin evening complete great deal could possibly be the fine and fashionable one.They take place in fascinating design and layout and fashionable appearnce.The colourway also is quite popular. These christian louboutin pumps are luxury and noble. The christian louboutin peep toe show formal, a complete great deal extra show its gorgeous gloss and honour. hold into some mysterious alluring taste! This pairs of christian louboutin 2011 sandals attributes a quite considerable component for women's fabulous whole system figure, show their fabulous figure and fashionable gesture. Louboutin heels is a good choice for you, welcome to our Christian louboutin store!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...