Friday, February 12, 2010

ready


tumblr

Sometimes I feel that I have to stop reading this blog. Stop opening up Firefox and making two tabs, one for Facebook, and one for Le Love. I've been faithful to this site for almost a year now, and find myself getting upset if there hasn't been any new posts for awhile. I've been in a relationship for awhile now, and currently, as they always do, we've hit a rough patch. Every relationship has, at the very least, one. It's just something you go through, makes you stronger, makes you realize what you have is worth fighting for. It happens at every age, anytime, anywhere...under any circumstances it can strike. It just so happens that ours came at a time when stress levels are higher. Nonetheless, and out of the events that have already occurred, we come out stronger every single time.

However, you always go through those times where you don't feel it's something that will be easy to pull yourself out of. Sometimes you see yourself just sitting there, watching the person before you unfold. This beautiful person, a person who respects you, a person who's loyal, a person who you can go to with anything, a person who glows, a person who believes in you, a person who thinks your gorgeous, a person worth fighting for...a person you love and who loves you, that's what you realize more than anything in these times.

Right now, though, I feel weak. I get clingy, but it's never hit me this hard before. I forget the beauty of space. I have never felt this way for a person before, and as he's told me, he feels the same way. But sometimes, and just sometimes, i doubt our very existence...how did we get to where we are right now?

I want this to work out, but I need to teach myself the importance of space. The old conflict of Introvert vs. Extrovert.

it's hit me hard once again
but this time I'm ready...
I'm ready.

30 comments:

  1. It's good to know and set your mind when you're ready.
    Anything can be done then.
    Good luck. xo

    http://beautyvaccine.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi. I just wonder where on the web you can find all these beautiful love pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That picture, is just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. what doesn't kill us makes us stronger...bear this in mind. be strong, and if something is yours in this life, no one can take it from you...it will go, but will come back to you forever. if it goes and doesn't come, don't forget the beauty of space, because what doesn't come back to you again wasn't yours from the beginning
    http://lovers-shore.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. That was beautiful and it made me think, thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful wording and beautiful photo...

    ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
    www.letitbemadi.blogspot.com
    ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. You're correct. EVERY relationship goes through this.

    Do something absolutely special for yourself-- something you couldn't do with him around.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well said. Love is one of those things that turns you into someone you never knew but want to get to know more.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yet another lovely post, great picture too!

    http://bcninspires.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. "sometimes you see yourself just sitting there, watching the person before you unfold. This beautiful person, a person who respects you, a person who's loyal, a person who you can go to with anything, a person who glows, a person who believes in you, a person who thinks your gorgeous, a person worth fighting for...a person you love and who loves you"

    beautiful beautiful beautiful. i love ya darlin :)

    -L

    ReplyDelete
  11. Just to let you know this blog was given a shout out in uk newspaper the guardians guide supplement.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awe , it will be okay. I love reading things on this blog. I can really connect to this one, because i'm going through the exactly same thing in my relationship right now. And i know how you feel and how hard it is. . . but things will get better you just have to let it work out by it'self. goodluck <3

    ReplyDelete
  13. thats great to hear

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hey, i looove to read your blog! (:
    Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thank you for this. I'm going through the EXACT SAME THING and that comforted me so much. Hang in there alright! For me I keep a notebook with a record of all the sweet things he's done for me to reassure myself. When I'm upset or insecure I read it and it helps me remember the good things.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love everything about this. Beautiful. Your blog makes me feel comfortable and connected!

    ReplyDelete
  17. i read this post and almost cried.Not for you but for myself. valentine's this year came with only heartbreak for me as a relationship that im not yet willing to let go of came to an end. or so we will see. but i too am struggling with the concept of space and time.
    I hope all works out well with your love.

    ps. Thank u for writing.

    http://blueloosethreads.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  18. I really enjoy this blog and all the stories/poems/heart breaks/ and make ups. Le love is my love.
    XO THE GIRL IN GREY

    ReplyDelete
  19. Well, it`s just the worst thing to be feeling so down because of love, i have been in this relationship (almost 7 years) and found out two months ago that he cheated on me, i still can`t get over it and sice the im feeling just so much emptyness on my heart......but im not brave enough to let him go.....the worst thing is the doubt....is there any love left?

    ReplyDelete
  20. Distance is the cure for the majority of heartaches, in my personal experiences. It really DOES make you stronger in a relationship, or out of one for that matter.

    ReplyDelete
  21. love this blog..

    this one has spoke to me and comforted me as well. it's nice to hear these beautiful words spoken... it brings tears to my eyes.
    thank you so much for sharing.

    -camikooka.tumblr.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. I am in this spot right now and i was just reading all the posts, trying to find someone who is where i am. i needed this so much. thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Of course, the writer is completely fair.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...