Thursday, February 11, 2010

love text


I want you to be the first person I wake up to and
the last person I sleep to, so I can dream of us. . .
and make these dreams a real day.

please please please take two seconds to vote for my friend!
he's in a comedy contest!
vote here:
thank you!


  1. Consider your friend voted :)


  2. it's funny when you read something and you think its beautiful, but never truly understand the power of its words until you hear it a second, third, or fourth time after you've lived a little and can relate on a deeper connection-one that you never knew was there.

    (p.s. voted! :])

  3. beautiful.

  4. the sweetness of your words echo the hearts desire of true love...

  5. love! it makes wonders. I like the picture and the light coming out of the bed...that's the light of love! but i prefer to think of love as a flame :)


    cuteeee. votedd

  7. Really sweet! I can feel the love. heheheh..btw, just found your blog today.

  8. sweeeeet :) i voted!

  9. I and my boyfriend were meant to be forever but he met another girl at his work place. She did everything to break us apart B'cos she was younger and attractive, and finally my boyfriend moved in with her. I tried few cheap spells but to no avail then I ordered the most powerful love spell from and I don't regret it! i and my boyfriend are back together and happier than ever. if you are heart broken and you want your lover back contact this spell caster Robinson, he is A top spell caster of the season, he has such a perfect view on love spells that I believe he can solve any case given to him. I recommend his love spell to couples in need of help. Use his services, call him +1(971-512-6745) and you will have your lover back.

  10. The last time i contacted Dr. Abolo was when my husband to bee lift me for another lady and i contacted him, and he brought him back with his powerful spell within a lighting speed. Then we got married, as we moved on for some years we had a big quarrel as a result of not bearing him a child then i remember that Dr.Abolo is there to help me out, quickly i contacted him again and he said i shouldn't worry that everything is going to be okay. In some few months time i went for check up and discovered that i was pregnant, then me and my husband went back into the good terms we where before. Dr. Abolo has made me believe that there is a man like God in this earth who never fails . So to those of you who need help in different area in your relationship should contact Dr. Abolo now on {} or call him (+2347052534659) because he never fails.

  11. my husband broke up with me about two weeks ago, he didn’t give me a reason why, he just told me that he wanted to be honest and that he didn't love me anymore, I loved him so much but he does is to travel with different girls to unknown destination, I was all over the internet trying to find who could help me out with my situation but no results at all or little signs, I was about to give up, then luckily i found robinsonbuckler@yahoo. com in the internet, that this spell helped a woman who had the same issue as mine, when i contacted Mr Robinson , he said he will help me and just as he said, I received a call from my husband begging to reunite with me again, i accepted him and things really changed he stopped his bad habit, We came back together and I was astounded because so many say they are the best but can't back it. but Mr Robinson buckler really surprised me with his spell, call him +1(971-512-6745) and you will have your lover back.

  12. At least i can say to the world that i have benefited from the powers of Dr.Ogudugu because through his help my broken relationship has been restored back and filled with love within 48 hours that i contacted Dr.Ogudugu. When i contacted Dr.Ogudugu i was not having an idea of what to expect but after proper explanation and i followed the instruction that Dr.Ogudugu gave and my relationship was reveal back, i guess whosoever that is in need for relationship help or any other problems can contact Dr.Ogudugu at any time through these detail: GREATOGUDUGU@GMAIL.COM or call +2348057266712.

  13. is a wonderful spell caster. Very trustworthy, My husband cheated on me for Almost for three years. he ignore me for several months and left me with nothing, but i am happy today that Robinson brought my husband back, I am so happy, Now my husband is all mine again. I can now say I’m happy again. Great spell from Robinson buckler, Robinson is genuine. I truly believe in him and his spells. he is a professional. I really enjoyed the result which i got, his love spell is marvelous, he is truly gifted, his love spell has brought me happiness, I am extremely pleased, it worked out to my test, he has the most powerful love spell, I recommend his love spell to anyone who is ready to get his or her lover back, call Mr Robinson on his mobile +1 971-512-6745

  14. Hello Everybody,
    My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of S$250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of S$250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius,via email:( Thank you.


    1. Name Of Applicant in Full:……..
    2. Telephone Numbers:……….
    3. Address and Location:…….
    4. Amount in request………..
    5. Repayment Period:………..
    6. Purpose Of Loan………….
    7. country…………………
    8. phone…………………..
    9. occupation………………
    11.Monthly Income…………..

    Email Kindly Contact:

  15. I was very confuse when my husband that i married 11 years ago told me he needs a divorce simply because he fell in love with a lady she met in the bank, she took all her belongings and left my house even when i plead with him not to go but he insisted and left. It wasn't easy at all for me because i was in pain and couldn't go to work or even eat, i did many research on the internet when i came across some beautiful testimony people shared about Doctor OTONU so i quickly contacted him and told him my story, I never knew Doctor OTONU could be so nice, he told me that my husband will come back to me within 24 hours and every thing happened just as he said and then i concluded that i have found a God on Earth and i will continues to testify about him till Christ comes.u can contact him if u need any help: [], or ( OR call him direct on +2348169616855,you can also add him on whatsapp. thank you so much Dr,OTONU


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...