Monday, November 30, 2009

oh, how he completes me.


tumblr

I'm reading all those beautiful stories about lost love, found love, love people never will forget, secret love, soulmates, friends and family. And I decided to tell my story.
I've always been a "player", a restless person that has very easy to have crushes on cute boys but I had only been in love once, with my boyfriend when I was 15.
I had boyfriends after that but
-I wasn't faithful
-or I didn't say to anyone that we were a couple because I didn't wanted to keep the options open
-or I did something on purpose that made my boyfriends break up with me. Then I didn't need to take The Talk and they couldn't beg me to stay, beg us to try because they broke up with me.
I was cold, egoistic and I thought I wasn't capable to love another person, to be in love with another person and thought I was way too troubled to have a normal relationship.

I ended it with one of my crushes this summer and a couple of weeks later I went to a party at a friends place. It was a festival in my town and it was the fourth day of partying. I wasn't very social and the last thing I wanted was one of those drunk unserious flirts.

And I met him pretty early in the evening. He was a friend to my friend's best friend's crush and I thought he was one of those really goodlooking people that knows how hot they are and are impolite and bored if you're not in their league. But we talked and he wasn't impolite - just shy. When it was time to go, me and him went to the carousels and he held my hand because I'm so scared of heights and while everyone around us danced to some crappy coverband, we just stood there and have had more fun that evening than I have had with friends I've known my whole life. And he kissed me and we went to a concert where he held me the whole time and he took my number but I thought he'd never call me.

He did the next day and we decided to meet the next weekend (because then we didn't live in the same city). After that I told everyone I knew, my friends and family that I'd met someone, even if I didn't know what he thought of me or where it was going. We were just like 15-year-olds hanging out, making out, going to the sea, having a great time and getting to know each other.

Then met the weekend after that. And the third weekend we talked about us and decided to be a couple. We've met every weekend (and as much as we can now that we live closer) since we met that sweet summers saturday night.

He did something no one has ever did to me. There is no other guy for me and for the first time I just know he feels the same. Every time I see his name, smell the shirt he left last time he was here, or his shampoo, or if I see things that reminds me of him, I get nervous and the butterflies take over my whole body.

He makes me laugh so much that I can't quit and we always have so much fun with each other. We stay up playing videogames, drinking beer, bowling, kissing, watch movies, talking walks, tickle and tease each other, everything and everytime I have the time of my life.

I love him so much that I can't look at him for more than seconds because I think he's so beautiful that he makes me blush and makes me clumsy and makes me stumble and even if I hold him for hours I can't get enough of him, his voice, his laugh, his scent, his taste, his skin and all those small things and gestures he say or do that only I notice because that's part of what I fell in love with.

Everytime we see each other I want to tell him I love him but I'm too shy and scared even though I've never been so sure about anything or anyone in my life and though I believe he loves me. I'm terrified to get hurt but I love him so much I don't care about that, for the frst time I feel I can't do anything but trust him even if I don't always understand why the world's cutest, nicest, sweetest, funniest, hottest guy wants to have me as his (first) girlfriend. He says he can ask me the same thing; why I would be with him.

So it may be a cliché but real love came to me when I least expected it and "once a cheater/liar, always a cheater/liar" is as wrong as anything can get. I've always said the truth about my past if he have asked, even if it's not been pretty and people say you can make mistakes and you can, but I would never do it to him or do something that would hurt him.
Even if you're scared to tell people how you feel - make yourself say those things! It can be a disaster but then you're friends will be there for you and pick you up and make you heal. It's heartbreaking if you open up and things don't work out, but then at least you know that you can move on. You'll regret it more if you don't take the risk. Everyone is scared so go out there and fight for the love because he or she can be the one you've always been looking for.

He can turn out to be so perfect that you want to scream to the world that he's all you ever wanted, that he's the most wonderful person you've met and when you think you know all about him he tells you something that surprises you, in the greatest way because everything about him is so fascinating and special. And he becomes your lover, boyfriend and your best friend and he's making you so happy that everytime you look at him or touch him, you're thinking that he is the part that's been missing in your two-pieces-puzzle... Oh, how he completes me.

isa

50 comments:

  1. Lovely
    :)

    www.loveandlifeinpictures.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope that everyone finds that special person who stands out from all the rest! That changes you and you love those changes...

    Great story!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank u soo much for writing this.
    ESPECIALLY the last 2 paragraphs.

    im gonna say what i feel to the guy i want soon....and i keep thinking i may chicken out...or that it may not be worth the probable heartbreak after he says no....but thank u for reminding me to fight for the love, to take the risk...even if its not reciprocated at least ill have tried.

    seriously thank u so much for this. the last few paragraphs are the best.

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is actually the most adorable thing in the entire world.

    ReplyDelete
  5. you are sooo lucky to have found that kind of love, specially at such young age, it is really a nice story!!!
    I;m a bit older than you, and i have nerver had a serious relationship or anything close to that, and sometimes i feel like giving up with the search, but your story has encouraged me to keep looking, to continue believing that there is that special someone who completes you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG! you describe everything so well! I think that's the way real love is. When you want to shout to the whole world that you are with that one person, and all those good times, just like being 15 again :)
    so sweet!

    http://misspennylane-valeria.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this!
    So wonderful to know this actually happens...and so happy you shared this story with us...can't wait for it to happen to me : )
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. you give me hope to never give up when it comes to love. thanks! :) and i wish you guys will stay this happy, forever ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fuck, This is so beautiful. We all deserve to be this happy, and I hope everyone who reads this (including myself) finds true love like this one day soon. Just remember to never give up, please! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. So hard to take that risk, I feel like saying 'congratulations' or 'well done' for you doing so.
    Ah, this story made me.. hopeful, I think. Thanks for sharing it :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Τhank you for posting such a romantic love story.. the one thing that I wish for me and for all readers is to find the True Love soon..

    ReplyDelete
  12. That's what happened to me! Just because you cheat once in your life, it doesn't mean you are a "cheater". Circumstances change and all you need is that one person to make you feel love.

    ReplyDelete
  13. i have found MY special person who completes me ... :)

    Love the way HE is..

    ReplyDelete
  14. TOTALLY EMPATHISING WITH THIS RIGHT NOW!!!
    I want to tell EVERYBODY about my love, and it's just so amazing and explosive, I just can't get it all out at once and it feels like years and years wouldn't ever be long enough to show him how much I loved him.

    ReplyDelete
  15. this was so beautiful. it's so reassuring to know that true love is not just a one-time occurance (:

    ReplyDelete
  16. THAT is true love

    ReplyDelete
  17. i could not appreciate the beauty in this story due to the awful grammar. i'm sorry, but these things need to be proof read before they are posted. it really could have been a sweet story...

    ReplyDelete
  18. I found mine just like how you found yours! I feel you

    ReplyDelete
  19. I can totally relate to this. Thanks lisa :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. i believe that every person has kind of a soulmate. but the question is "will i find him?". that's one of the best stories i've read on Le.Love. and honestly, Sometimes I'm so glad that this blog excists. sometimes it makes me laugh and it makes me cry. but it always makes me feel a bit better.
    (sorry for grammar mistakes)

    ReplyDelete
  21. This is wonderful!
    Its really honest and shows just how love can find and change people.
    Hope it works out well xo

    ReplyDelete
  22. wonderful story. made my eyes tear.

    ReplyDelete
  23. So, Im a girl just like you've desribed never been in a serious relationship for the fact I need to keep my options which is basically a "cheater" until I just recently found a boy for me. This made me want to cry, its a beautiful beautiful feeling when that person comes into your life.
    Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  24. <3

    for more romance and fairy tales, come to:

    http://favola-amore.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  25. Yep.. I think so too... real love makes you feel like you are 15 all over again... and you do want to tell the world. That is as it should be! How wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  26. You're a fucking moron.

    ReplyDelete
  27. that was simply beautiful! :) and it gives me a little more courage to confess haha. thanks for the beautiful story isa!

    -X.

    ReplyDelete
  28. Thank you so much everyone for your sweet words! Even if you've been a "bad" person - when you find Him/Her the change just happen. For me it took 8 years (from my boyfriend when I was 15 and through all the uncountable guys until I met the one and only one for me)

    I was very happy being single but then I fell in love with him, I didn't want to move in with someone but then I fell in love with him and I can't wait for us to live together, and I definately never wanted things as kids and share my whole life with someone but then I met him and the thought of us doing all these grownupthings later in life isn't scary at all.

    I really do believe we will live happily ever after so I will keep you updated when we explore the world together.

    Again - THANK YOU, take care and everyone will experience true love, you just have to be sure to open up, embrace it and let yourself fall!


    (and sorry for the bad grammar, english obviosly isn't my first language!)

    ReplyDelete
  29. this is the most beautiful story i have read so far on le love, and that's really saying something (:

    ReplyDelete
  30. You just gave me hope that
    a) I'm not a terrible person for being all of those things you said you once were, or for doing those things you once did
    and b) maybe I'll find love someday too.

    ReplyDelete
  31. what a lovely story/reality
    I think everybody who reads this got a smile on his/her face (:
    this story makes you believe that everything in life is possible!!


    P.S sorry, my english is not very good

    ReplyDelete
  32. Oh. how cute :]
    i want to feel the same thing for a special boy but i can't. I think it's difficult to find the right person.

    ReplyDelete
  33. Beautiful story. My boyfriend and I are currently not together, and reading your love for your boyfriend in words has brought me to tears. It's great to read about how other people can also love so much.

    ReplyDelete
  34. absolutely delightful. best wishes to you and him!

    ReplyDelete
  35. oh wow there's ppl in the world like me. i can terribly so relate to this post!!! x.

    ReplyDelete
  36. Oh, this story is so beautiful it made me cry!

    ReplyDelete
  37. can not even read the last part because of all the tears in my eyes.

    beautiful. and I found him too :)

    ReplyDelete
  38. This truly gives me hope! <3

    ReplyDelete
  39. I love this. looks like me and my boyfriend :)

    ReplyDelete
  40. Hello! I'm from Brazil. My name is Alice and I LOVE your blog!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...