Wednesday, April 23, 2014

at the moment

Le Love Blog Untitled First Realtionship Not Forever Love Good for Now Lucky In Love Couple Hugging Photo by zweifelsohne wankelmütig, on Flickr
Photo via: zweifelsohne wankelmütig

A few weeks ago I entered my first serious relationship. I am 18 years old and he’s 22. We live a couple hours apart from each other, but we’re making the best of it. Anyway…

I just got to thinking about how lucky I am – at the moment, that is. Our relationship will undoubtedly not last forever. He’s probably not the man I’ll marry and I’m probably not the last girl he’ll kiss. Still, at the moment I’m the only girl he wants to kiss, and that gives me so much joy and comfort. When he holds me in his big, strong arms, I feel safe in a whole new way. Since we got together I see the world a little differently. I focus more on the good things and I love it.

I’ve felt heartbreak before and I know what it feels like to want someone who doesn’t want you. It isn’t easy. I’ve also been in a relationship with someone I never really had anything in common with. I think that’s why I appreciate this relationship so much – I feel lucky. Lucky to have found someone with whom I share both interests and attraction. I’ve fallen in love and I hope and plan to keep it this way, although I know that someday I’ll fall out of love.

“And if you’re in love, then you are the lucky one, ’cause most of us are bitter over someone.”
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...