Tuesday, May 29, 2012

i want to tell you...

DAKOTA SKYE


I want to tell you that I like you.
But I can't tell you that, can I?
I want to tell you to forget about him.
He's a great guy, the best,
and he's my brother
in everything but blood,
and you two are good together,
but I still want to tell you
to tell him to fuck off
and to be with me.
I want to tell you
that since the moment I met you
I can't even get your face
out of my brain.
But I can't tell you that,
that all I want right now
in the world
is to take you away with me.
No him, no here, no this.
Just us.
If just for a day. You know?
But I can't tell you that.
I mean, you can't make me.
I mean, what kind
of a person would I be
if I went and told you
something like that?

7 comments:

  1. The best not-telling ever :D.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. worst brother ever!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing us such an important topics with us. Keep it up so we can hope to get more blog with important information.
    Best VPN

    ReplyDelete
  5. My name is Rebecca Miller I'm from united state, i have been married for 4 years and i have a break up with my husband 3 months ago and i was worried and so confuse because i love him so much. i was really going too depressed and a friend directed me to this spell caster Dr. Laco and i made all my problems known to him and he told me not to worry that he was going to make my husband to come back to me and in just 48hours i receive a call from my husband and he was appealing that i should come back to the house. i have never in my life believe in spell and but now it have just helped me and i am now so happy. All Thanks to him and if you also want to have your Husband back to yourself here !! his emailAddress(lacopowerfulspellcaster@yahoo.com) i am so happy to testify of your work and kindness

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...