Monday, November 28, 2011

unfinished business

unfinished business holding hands love photo love image,
ph: weheartit

I can’t get the hang of this. I’ve been typing and erasing and can’t decide how to write so I don’t know how it will turn out. My story is confusing, especially to me. You see, everything we’ve been through, it’s so baffling, intertwined and complexly stretched out that I can’t even put it into words. You know what they say about realising what you have only when you lose it? That’s exactly what happened.

I do not know when I realised it and it must have been a while after it ended... but as time went on and all our different aspects were becoming apparent to each other- for my part at least- I think I fell in love. Fell in love when I wasn’t even on talking terms with this other person.

The thing is that the actual 'relationship' was a short ordeal. We went out for a few weeks but after a while, it was abruptly cut short. All in all, it was a quick thing, too quick for us to properly adjust to each other. The worst part is that despite everything, we had a whole lot of 'moments' and little sweet memories that keep haunting you.

So for two years it’s been this mesh of an unfinished business, an unspoken of and non-verbal communication and many, many stupid mistakes. We used to see a lot of each other so it was painful. There was no way I could move on, especially me being so overwhelmed with his presence. Sometimes one of us made a move. We ignored each other- I don’t know why. We would then get mad with each other and that made everything worse. Cowards and bloody idiots!

Today, I do not know what will happen. Sometimes I feel so sad that two people can be so complimentary and yet clash so much at the same time. I used to get really sad about this. Twice I tried to contact him. Useless. Just as useless as his attempts were.

I have finally accepted the fact that the right occasion won’t ever come up. Not now anyway, I don’t ever see him. Which is good. At least I can have a good shot at moving on.

My final and concluding thought is that I really wish that it wasn’t for him the way it was for me. Because in that case it must have been bloody painful and I really don’t want him to have gone through all that.

I love you.

Despite everything.


  1. There are nothing we can do with the unfinished business where comes with love... Unfortunately and painfully , we tend to hope if there is any chance we can finally finishing up the business

  2. i hav an "unfinished business " too ..i try to talk but he behaves as if nothing has happened and we are someone who know eachother :( its so sad,

  3. share your love story...

    awesome site coming up soon

  4. If there is feelings left, there is never really unfinished..

    Take care!

  5. Awesome picture,

  6. I don't know how to move on...

  7. The thought of not beeing able to let go, to be stuck with this feeling of not understanding how so much love just turns around and hurts you. Not only is it a love lost but the feeling of beeing replaceable and waking up wondering was it all in my head was it all a lie. It sacres me stiff./ Aurea

  8. Very efficiently written information. It will be valuable to everyone who uses it, including myself. Thanks a lot!

    Kala Jadu Ka Tor

  9. Very interesting topic will bookmark your site to check if you write more about in the future.


  10. Hi, I definitely respect posts which contain intriguing details and which I am generally desirous to review! Great internet site!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...