Monday, November 21, 2011

technology, visits, and memories

Untitled
ph: aliciarey

I don’t know why I find it hard to write about you. Perhaps when one has not written something meaningful in a while, it is just hard to write at all.

The second I saw you I was attracted to you; actually, that is an understatement. I thought you were one of the most attractive men I had ever seen. Then you opened your mouth and also had one of the most beautiful voices I had ever heard—soothing, proper, lovely.

Little did I know that years later you would play such a significant role in my life, nor such a confusing one. Above all else you are a wonderful friend. You are genuinely excited when something good happens to me and you’re empathetic when I’m going through a hard time.

Our obstacle is distance. I don’t know what life would be like if we lived in the same place. Maybe we would work, maybe we wouldn’t (although the thought of the latter is quite painful). Right now we have technology, visits, and memories. I just want you to know that I appreciate you and I am grateful for you, Stephen.

Love,
E

7 comments:

  1. Long Distance Relationship is always a challenge. Must have faith and trust in each other.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i bet it's a difficult situation.you should be strong and let the future bring you what it's made to be.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have recently discovered a new way to design and layout my Blogger blog that has improved my websites traffic. Before I started making the changes my blog was getting 200 or so visits a month, not too good. Since I started making changes I am up over 600% so far this month. i have been working on my old blogs to finish fixing them up plus I have been working a new blog to share my secrets although it is still not complete I believe you will find it quite helpful. If are interested my website is http://goodblogonblogger.blogspot.com/p/home-page.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Its as if I wrote it. But I haven't talked to Stephen in years. -Eri

    ReplyDelete
  5. On morning a pair of our Sunlight Pit vacay, my own mother and father ended up the actual fairly ashamed, fairly sheepish Cheap WOW Gold(possibly fairly confidentially proud?) owners of the donald. Since the david was found within their master bedroom from 6am, that they to spend one hour in public together with him or her by their attributes. Therefore effortlessly, they introduced the actual david swimming using the total household.

    All of us were not, but still are certainly not just confident exactly what material the tiny smaller brian has been made of WOW Gold (What i'm saying is it turned out hefty, nevertheless crudely manufactured). Dad has not been about to enter water using him for nervous about general public pity (a man boating inside a community pool with a bare guy figurine just wouldn't appear appropriate), and that we had been alright by using it given that all of us couldn't know in the event the donald would likely self-destruct 英文SEO in chlorinated normal water. We were loving mafia wars along with Cheap RS Gold wasn't happy to threat losing the jesse prematurely.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...