Tuesday, October 18, 2011

make your way back to me

make your way back to me love photo love image, http://eusobreviviontem.blogspot.com/2011/10/ir-ou-ficar-amar-ou-ignorar-aceitar-ou.html
ph: eusobreviviontem

I don't know how to start, so I’ll just say everything that comes to my head. It been one rough year and I know I haven't made it easy. I took it to a point, where you feel you're better without me. I finally got the one thing that I wanted and I blew it. I let so many things from my past get the best of me. You tried to take on everything that I was giving but it was too much. I put too much on you. I just want to say that I love you and I never meant to hurt you. I'm sorry that I didn't turn out to be the person I should have been. I've loved you since I was 16, you've been my everything. I know there is no choice but to walk away, I need to work on me and you also need to do the same. My heart is broken and I feel lost. I'm going to work real hard on getting myself better and I'm going to trust whatever it is that brings us together. I still believe you were made for me and I was made for you. We just keep doing it at the wrong time. So I'm telling you this one more time. Make sure you find your way back to me; I don't care if your 80 by then, I don't care. Make your way back to me because my arms are your home. I love you with my whole being. I promise you next time I will get it right and if it doesn't come... I’ll still be waiting in our next life time. I love you babe and as you see, I don't care if the whole world knows it. I'm sorry for the stress, drama. All I ever wanted was to love you. I’ll keep moving forward because my heart has hope. One day you will come back and we will live happy ever after. Until then... like I've told you before, if you feel lonely, sad or hurt, go to our special spot. the moon and I’ll be waiting for you. You can always catch me there, waiting for you...

17 comments:

  1. Touching...I wish most of us can think and act the same way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish these words were for me.

    I think he/she feels the same way, that the two of you are made for eachother.

    But you also have to understand that if you want thinks to work out between you two, you have to make an effort. You shouldn't let it all depend on time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. awww... today i said bye to my best friend of 7 yrs and lover of 3.5yrs, someone i shared myself with. we ALWAYS said we were together at the wrong point in time, and would laugh at the way we were so drawn to each other. and if we had just met at different times in our life we would have worked. He's left his hometown to go venture & make something of himself. he left me a letter saying "i hope one day in the future our paths will meet to make the one path. But now i have to be selfish and follow my own. but if you happen to find someone to share your path, then i wish you happiness and lots of love".
    its that typical story, of going away to make money in the middle of no-where, working night shifts, in a shitty town, just to get a head start... at something... he doesn't even know what. but i love him & tomorrow i will wake up alone after a very long time, and alone for a long time to come...
    thanks for the beautiful story, cos we promised that oneday we will be together:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love your notes, so much. i read them every day, in the morning and they make my day better. i look on the world in different way, becouse of your notes. i hope you will visit my site, xxo Nikaya

    ReplyDelete
  5. keep hoping, keep dreaming, keep loving. it's a world if infinite possibilities.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sometimes you have to let someone go and to take care of themself in order for them to realize what they have with you is something amazing and not worth letting go. I went through something like this and luckily he came back and we are still together today. Don't forget about yourself during this time, it is the best time for soul searching when you are lost. Nothing is impossible!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this blog! I almost cryed yesterday when I was reading your writings. Amazing <3

    kisses from Finland
    http://whatamiwaitingfor-emma.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. That was such bullshit. If you love someone, then do something about it. Fuck time. Fuck waiting.If you love him/her, do something about it.

    Do something. You don't have all the time in the world.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for this. I know exactly how you feel. I wrote an almost identical entry in my journal this morning including the bit about the moon. Kinda crazy that there are other people out there experiencing the same hurt we are. Thanks again

    ReplyDelete
  10. please enjoy:

    http://freeluckyeasy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. this is beautiful, and the exact way I feel at the moment. Thank you so much for sharing. I really hope you find your way back together.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm kinda going through the same thing right now. So this really hits home for me. I'm a firm believer that everything will work out for the best. I have faith.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Touchy..

    Pls visit :
    http://srinivassr.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. amazing- I needed to read this. thank you xo.

    ReplyDelete
  15. The way you love her is the way you should love God.

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is so beautiful and no matter how I try to deny it this is exactly how I feel. Come back soon.

    ReplyDelete
  17. My boyfriend and I have been broken up for 10 weeks. It was not our choice, he conceded to his parents choice, they did not approve of me because a) I am older and b) I am divorced. I love him, I miss him and I want him to find his way back to me. I believe that in the end love "wins" and when he returns he will find me living my life.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...