Sunday, October 9, 2011

let me know

let me know love image love photo, http://500px.com/photo/1658220
ph: Aleksandr Kutakh

Never thought I would be in this position. Remembering every touch, every single word. How my heart always raised when I looked into your eyes. Our sharing of cigarettes and serious talk. Laughter. Kisses. Hugs. Your hands around my body when spooning. Your smell.

For these seven months, my world has been revolved around you. Even though your world didn’t seem to have anything to do with me during this time, until yesterday. Telling me that you have to fix things, that you’re not perfect-but you’re willing to try, how you are longing for my hugs. Ending the conversation with me asking for you-without an answer. Texted you this morning, asking if your night had been a bit hazy-no answer.

You have been making my mind go crazy for seven months, still are. With this being the worst time ever. I want you, I want to try. Me standing here with my hands down, ready to take the punch. I want to know if you’re willing to try, or if these precious times together for me, have been nothing but a good way to spend a few hours. Let me know, the sooner the better.

10 comments:

  1. Let him go.....Let yourself move on. If he wanted to be there, he would.

    ReplyDelete
  2. please read/enjoy:

    http://freeluckyeasy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm holding my breath for you, really hope that he'll turn around and be there for you and is willing to try. Be strong <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Let him go now... put your energy else where. Letting your world revolve around him is a dangerous road, you forget that your important too. This makes you loose touch with reality. Do not wait for this man!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Make this time about you and put you first. I just went throught this. Had the perfect boyfriend, then I went to bootcamp and found out he did other things and strung me along. It was a year of pain and wanting and lonliness. I was afraid to face the silence that was my life at that moment. Then I went out on a mission to discovery what makes me really who I am. ANd looked for who I want to be and right now I'm still working on getting there. THis helped me move on and in it took a bit since I started but in 4 months or so... I am now able to say I have moved on. He is now my friend. AMazing how that works and I have opened my heart again and found someone who really wants me. I know how you feel. Make this time about you. No one else is important. Give yourself the love your heart desires.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Helo! I love your style! You have very beautiful pics! I will follow you:)
    Big hug & kiss:)

    http://nikandpic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. You're in trouble, girl... if he wanted to try this, he just would. I hope you'll find enough strength to let it go, if necessary.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I enjoyed reading your blog, I also admire your overall design. I also write about love and romance....

    Follow me
    www.romancetopics.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sadly I'm going through the same thing! He said he really wants to try to change, but he's not sure if he can. His vagueness really scares me so I'm trying to let him go. It's just so hard when all I can do is think about him!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Pretty helpful data, lots of thanks for your post.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...