Sunday, October 16, 2011

i want to tell you how much I love you.

i want to tell you how much i love you love photo love image, http://weheartit.com/entry/17004564/via/laracanutto
ph: weheartit

I don't want to feel afraid anymore.
I want to tell you how much I love you. In a way it doesn't seem too big to handle, in a way it doesn't seem too small to be cast aside, in a way it doesn't seem like a total joke, in a way it doesn't seem like it's just another bundle of words together. But I don't know how to. How to tell you I love you in the way I would want it to come out. I want to see the anticipation from your face before I can even say these words out. I want to see the smile slowly emerging out from that little face of yours. I want to feel the butterflies in your stomach. I want to know you feel the same way too.

Sometimes I feel "I love you" is too short a phrase for all that to be evident.

10 comments:

  1. that's so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. please read/enjoy:

    http://freeluckyeasy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is how i felt when im with him but sadly were in a LDR.:(

    ReplyDelete
  4. that's so true!

    http://whatamiwaitingfor-emma.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. you should read this previous le love: better late then never. TUESDAY, MAY 4, 2010
    hopefully that story will inspire you to tell the person that you love, that you do.

    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  6. There is so much more behind those three little words.... Ditto.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hate how much I'm afraid of saying I love you. I hate my insecurities, all of it. In a way, I understand how you feel. It's so hard to say it all with only three words.

    ReplyDelete
  8. beautiful.

    here's another read: http://tsunami-baby.blogspot.com/2011/10/beginnings-at-end.html

    thanks and please do drop by ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for sharing, I love reading you should post more often...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...