Tuesday, September 27, 2011

whether we're together or not

whether we're together or not love photo love image, http://weheartit.com/entry/13536737
ph: weheaertit

I've liked you for two years. All those English lectures together, the studying, the endless nights of coffee and laughter...

I haven't said anything, of course. I'm far too chicken for that. I'm the kind of person who would just be someone's friend, if that's what they wanted, if they loved someone else I would still be there, being their friend. Even if my heart was totally breaking. I would've waited for you. I would've accepted that there was someone else.

So, then you kissed me Saturday night, two weeks ago. It was the most beautiful night of my life - well, up until now anyway. We danced, and you put your arm around me, and as we sat on the steps in the middle of the city you kissed me. That's when I knew my heart was yours. I wouldn't hide away anymore because you wanted me, and I knew it. You told me, as we sat in the Irish bar with 90s music playing around us, that you've fancied me for a while. And I shyly said "I know. And I have too". It was awkward, but it was perfect.

So we spent time together, we kissed, we drank coffee and laughed and held hands, and you said that you were worried that you made me feel awkward. You were worried that you were making me do something I didn't want to do. I looked at you, stunned, and said "No way!" and kissed you. It couldn't be further from the truth.

But now we're at a stage where we don't know whether we're together or not. We are not quite an item, but we hang out a lot and we kiss. I like you so much, I can't really say. I think about you all the time. All I really want is for us to be together. And for the first time in my life, I'm proud to show everyone. I just want to meet your parents, family, friends, and I want you to meet mine. I'm not self-conscious.

So, my question for you is...are we together? Or are we not? Do you want me, or do you not? It's too late - my heart has already been taken over. This could break me, but I'm hoping it doesn't.

I'm hoping our ending will be a happy one. Just like the Disney movies.

I'm going to ask him about us next time we hang out. Wish me luck!

x

35 comments:

  1. good luck!
    you deserve the best
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. <3 for you, good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck!

    Everyone has that stage, don't worry ;D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck from Italy!!
    :)
    A.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gone are the days when girl hides there feelings and the guy tries hard to know the real u.
    Things have changed now. U have got to be straight forward and express whatever is in ur mind. It helps 200%

    Much Luck xoxo from India

    ReplyDelete
  6. good luck! you have nothing to worry about

    love from Sweden

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good luck and don't be afraid :D xoxo Norway

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aww this made me feel all warm inside! Good luck! Sounds like you have something beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I NEVER comment but this made me go aww and feel warm and fuzzy in my tummy. Go for it and good luck! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. GO FOR IT!!! :D DO IT, and I'm sure you will never regret! (:

    ReplyDelete
  11. awww, GOOD LUCK! I think that when you feel like this, the other one knows that and feels it too. Love to you<3

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your tale was gorgeous, somewhat similar to my position. Go for it, and good luck. :D

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wishing you both the Best of Luck!! I'm so rooting for you Girl!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. After about two weeks, my boyfriend asked me what he was to me. It took me an insane amount of time to say, "my boyfriend".

    It's only hard to say until you say it.

    Good luck, I hope you two are very happy together :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. You have such a beautiful heart!!! Congratulations!! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Good luck, dear! Follow your heart.


    I think you might like my latest blog post.

    http://www.tianalachelle.blogspot.com


    Have a lovely day.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh, I was feeling the same until some time ago. It took 5 YEARS for him to confess his feelings!
    I loved you story. You deserve the best!
    Good luck and so much love from Brazil! :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. your story is such a fairytale!! the best of luck to you. please, tell us how it went

    ReplyDelete
  19. I'm crossing my fngers from Portugal for you! I believe you will be lucky. Because if you say that you use to be friends, he wouldn't take the risk to hang out a bit just for funny. He has feelings for you and I believe that are deeply ones.

    Make us a report!


    Mia

    http://pegadafeminina.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  20. Please follow up! I want to live vicariously through you!

    You don't need luck, as Chistina Perri puts it "Baby it's fate, not luck"

    <33333333 from the US

    ReplyDelete
  21. Good Luck!!!! :D

    <3 from the US and everyone around the World! :D

    ReplyDelete
  22. Please enjoy:

    http://freeluckyeasy.blogspot.com/2011/09/damn-lovers.html

    ReplyDelete
  23. best of luck! I hope things work out! I've been thru this 2x now!

    ReplyDelete
  24. good luck! hope it'll turn out to be a happy news!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Cute! Yes! Just communicate :) Men love confident women, and talking is always important. That way, there are no mysteries or reasons to have anxiety.

    ReplyDelete
  26. I didn't.. Have fun though!

    ReplyDelete
  27. reading this made me think about my own situation and i think i know what i need to do now.

    i hope it all worked out for you babe. keep us all posted i'd love to know your ending <3

    ReplyDelete
  28. Hey! Just wanna tell you that you blog is amazing!
    And i just saw that you're also the one who's writting olsens anonymous, i've been looking at it 2-3 times a day for months!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  29. So, I don't actually suppose it will have effect.

    ReplyDelete
  30. Lets ignore the current motion picture, however in previous additionally videos similar to Three or more Fools, Munnabhai, Adore Aaj Kal and so on and others that visited be oldies ended up criticised poorly. Their a legitimate shame. Thus, a lot of work is put involved with it, which at least you don't have any rights to say not worth, whether it is truly deserving. Should you be purchased all these goods, after that merely tell me the way you process the foodstuff gain via the idea? And if you are doing it pertaining to pastime or else you failed to want 英文SEOit privately, it is better in order to right things inside your private room, not in public podium, where you get paid as well as followers get afflicted.

    If you're an truthful cruci, write the actual products taking viewers heartbeat into mind. We aren't curious what you would like, nevertheless we're serious what we should desire.
    Thankfully, we the crowd don't provide a rattling for your requirements and watch the movie as our loving as well as word of mouth. We pay Buy World Of Warcraft Gold 100-150 money and we all understand which in turn film to watch and which in turn to depart. We all know the wages the way to make use of well. Following a stressfull day of work we realize what kind of entertainment we want. Finally nevertheless you thrash, many of us your Mango People (Aam Junta) be aware of real truth properly Cheap World Of Warcraft Gold. Wish this specific current video procedes to turn out to be once more a Ultra Blockbuster plus your mouth area can be again near way up for week. Many thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  31. After about two weeks, my boyfriend inquired me what he was to me. It took me an insane quantity of time to say

    ReplyDelete
  32. Super Site! Useful for 100% intelligent staff are always happy to help if anything is unclear, Happy New Year everyone! good luck and prosperity.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...