Wednesday, September 14, 2011

thank you for us.

thank you for us love photo love image holding hands, http://favim.com/image/429250/
ph: favim

somewhere someone is looking at their love and saying thank you.

they're looking at them, their face. that familiar face that their lips know as well as their eyes know. every highlight and shadow that make up that gorgeous structure.

the scruff and the little nook where their nose turns into their cheek. the cheek that they kiss once before they kiss the other.

they're looking at them and saying it with each kiss. they're saying it with each glance into those kind, mischievous, understanding eyes.

they say thank you when their fingers touch and their palms interconnect with each other like pieces of a puzzle.

they say it when they wake up to an arm and a body wrapping its warmth around their arm and their body.

when they fight and yell and slam doors and then look at each other, short of breath with tired eyes of forgiveness and smile wearily.

they say it through a shrug of the shoulders. a raised eyebrow. a laugh. a scrunched nose.

thank you. they say.

thank you for being mine. for not being an asshole. for letting me in. for wanting me as much as i want you. for needing me as i need you.

thank you for you. and for me. and for you and me being here, together.

for us. thank you for us.

23 comments:

  1. I can relate to this post. Finally <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chorus repeat: PEACE

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing! I'd be head over heels if I find this feeling again...

    http://momojae.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. We know what they taught you. But what did you teach Joel, Michael, Joseph, Richard, Joshua, Nixon, Andrew, Jake, Keith, half of the Oakland Raiders, 7 Immigrant landscapers whose names escape you, and 27-82 others besides that they're disposable?

    ReplyDelete
  5. This gives me hope. I've been hanging on to an old heartbreak for years. This is the first time I truly grasped what "us" meant. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. thank you for always believing and waiting. i'll try my hardest to never let you go.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Definetely love your Blog, check out mine if you wish! http://wewereonlykidsinlove.blog.com/ Camille

    ReplyDelete
  8. this post was so beautiful gave me shivers reading it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. lovely text. i'm also really thankful for my beloved one. Thank you for your nice post, cause it makes me feel like: 'i will survive another afternoon and one and a half week of waiting for him, cause it's worth it and distance is only numbers.'

    ReplyDelete
  10. Mid way through reading this post, my bf and I argued about who ate the chocolate.

    I am thankful for each day I wake up next to him.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I wish I could have this feeling...

    http://everydayobversations.blogspot.com/2011/09/giving-up-isnt-always-easy.html

    www.everydayobservations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. It is a beautiful text, unfortunately I don't believe in it any more.

    darlingoz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Twich Anonymous is My Anonymous.

    ReplyDelete
  14. http://kluzzoxee.blogspot.com/

    Espero les guste...
    Hope you like it

    ReplyDelete
  15. please read and enjoy

    http://freeluckyeasy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  16. why i collect gays like baseball cards... http://sarahbriannasmith.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  17. The guy in that picture has really really hairy arms...gross

    ReplyDelete
  18. Agree, greet dress...

    ReplyDelete
  19. Thank you for your article, pretty worthwhile material.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...