Thursday, July 28, 2011

there is hope

there is hope love photo love image, http://weheartit.com/entry/9783027
ph: weheartit

I wanted to tell my little love story to you guys, to tell you there is hope to get the one you always wanted. That love comes along when you least expect it to, and that all this cliché stuff is absolutely true. Your heart can skip a beat. You are able to get weak in your knees. You can fall in love at young age, and the feelings can stay there forever.

I met this guy 5 years ago. He was a classmate of my brother, and I fell in love the first time I saw and talked to him. He has this brown curly hair, and those deep and kind green eyes. Everywhere I went I was hoping to see him. I always took an extra look in the mirror before I left the house. We kept on talking. We actually never stopped talking to each other.

A few more years passed by, and I dated some guys during those years. But my heart still skipped a beat when I saw him. The one I always dreamed to called boyfriend. I never stopped hoping. To make a long story short, I fell in love with his best friend, but we really never worked out, and my feelings for the other one never went away.

Six moths ago we finally started hanging out. We were sneaking around for different reasons. One; I had a past with his best friend. Two; I was three years younger than him. Three; my parents would never accept it. But we were hanging out as often as we could, and we both fell in love. My parents told me they didn’t want me to be with him, but he never gave up on me or us.

Now I finally can call him my boyfriend. I have never been more in love. My parents are happy for us, and I’ve never felt like this. I am really happy, and I feel like this could last forever. I love how he hugs me out of the blue, how he gives me those soft kisses on my cheeks, and how great he is telling me he loves me. I miss him every time I see him drive away in his blue car, after driving me home at night. I love the smell of his cologne, and how it sticks to my shirt, or sticks to my pillow after sleeping over.

This story has made me realise that love is strong, no matter what.

I love you S
Love, I

17 comments:

  1. I hope it works for a long time, be as happy as you can be <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. stay as sweet both of you and keeps relationship going stronger .. and most is give and take with each other .. anyway thanks a lot for sharing your story ..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhh..you're love story is quite amazing..true love.I wish both of you the best!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. really nice to read stories like this. great love story. stay in love. try watching this video also, very cute and sweet wedding proposal.

    http://youtu.be/3a9UyMubRuw

    ReplyDelete
  5. *sigh* i love love. i'm glad things are working out for you :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow .........VIEW MY BLOG AND INVITE UR FRENS OTHERWISE IGNORE IT THANK YOU


    http://smsplay.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. i just met a guy but we both knew it couldnt work out (long distance). reading this story gives me hope. why? because i feel exactly the same way you do, and we both know that in a few years if we see each other again...well.. :)
    the best part of your story? My initial is `I` and his is `S` as well. Sometimes I wonder if the universe is really trying to tell me something.

    ReplyDelete
  8. http://urban-emotions.blogspot.com/ !!! :))

    ReplyDelete
  9. This one is for Ivy, Long Distance can work. Its all about attitude and faith. I feel that the universe put this story up for me to share this with you. I fell in love with a girl 3 years younger under the same circumstances as this story and I have yet to give up on us even though we have 3 years of separation to live through due to school. It doesn't matter in the end because true love is the strongest and greatest feeling I have ever experienced. People these days are so quick to move on and quit to give up or think there is someone better out there. They are wrong. Our generation needs to get their head on straight again. Dedication and faithfulness are the most valued attributes a relationship can have. Love him like no other and fight for him no matter what. The universe will see this and he will be yours forever. I have found my soulmate and I am happy to hear you have too. Love, that's all I can tell you to do, but you know that already. Best of luck, T.O.E.~ <3

    ReplyDelete
  10. Snap out of it kid. The world is a tough and an ugly place.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm finding myself in a similar situation with a guy who happens to be my ex-boyfriends best friend. we've known eachother for quite some time now and the chemistry between us is palpable. I've never felt this way about anyone and he's told me he feels the same way. despite this, nothing can happen between us because it would ruin their friendship for sure and I wouldn't want to be responsible for coming between best friends.
    how did you handle it? what do I do?

    ReplyDelete
  12. hope the same will happen to me....

    ReplyDelete
  13. i hope this happens to me too,because i truly do miss him,the other him,my one and only.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hope for the best! pray that it will last.

    ReplyDelete
  15. This can't have effect in actual fact, that's exactly what I believe.
    where is Egypt | Lyme disease pictures | foam mattress

    ReplyDelete
  16. persons nowadays are so fast to proceed on and quit to provide up or believe there is somebody far better out there

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...