Sunday, March 27, 2011

wouldn't trade it for the world


weheartit

Relationships come with a lot of tribulations. We fight, we yell, we get jealous, we cry, we feel pain, we hurt, we scream, we get frustrated, we get angry, we get upset, we break up and our emotions take us over. So why do we do it? Why would we want to feel not just sad, but truly hurt, sad to the point where your whole body hurts just because of one person, sad to the point where you feel empty when everything falls apart, sad to the point where your heart aches for the company of that being. I’ll tell you why I do it, its because besides all those moments when your stupidity gets in the way of what your truly feeling and you “fight”, the moments when you are truly loving someone are the most touching, astounding, magnificent moments you will ever experience. When two people are just loving each other its magical. And to those of you who are to scared of getting hurt and too scared of the baggage that comes with relationships, let me tell you this, having someone you love and having them love you back is a feeling that you can not substitute. Having someone look at you with such a deep emotion is remarkable. Having someone touch with so much care brings a feeling of weightlessness throughout your whole body. Having someone whisper they love you feels like they screamed it. Having someone to hold your hand at all times just feels special. Having someone to be your best friend and be loyal to you and never lie to you feels so safe. So yeah, relationships suck, breaking up hurts, but having that someone that you feel so comfortable with, someone that you let inside your soul, someone that lets you inside theirs, someone to talk to at all hours during the day, someone to laugh with, someone to fall asleep with, having someone that is your other half for whatever amount of time you are together, is true beauty and I wouldn’t trade it for the world.

41 comments:

  1. I would definately never trade it either.

    Favourite line: "Having someone whisper they love you feels like they screamed it".

    Beautiful :)

    What the world needs know, is more true, honest love.
    So great to see a wonderful post dedicated to love, I've been seeing too many posts about heartaches.

    There is real love out there.

    Lola
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice, however, LeLove, I recommend you to reread your entries before submitting them. I have seen so many grammar mistakes lately that it truly takes away what I feel for the story.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My favourite submission thus far :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. absolutely well-said!!

    http://momojae.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is painful when relationships go wrong, but the good times are truly amazing...and they're what make us complete<3

    ReplyDelete
  6. i thought my love as i read your entry, and the combination made me cry. thank-you for all those reminders <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. i thought about* my love as i read your entry, and the combination made me cry. thank-you or all those reminders <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. nice (:
    totally agree

    ReplyDelete
  9. thank you so much.

    i just had a huge fight with my boyfriend tonight to the point where we almost broke up and i needed to hear this- i needed to hear that other people get jealous and scream at eachother and cry- but it's always worth it.

    god, i feel like this was meant just for me. thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  10. that's so true, that's why we all are doing it, and theese feelings are worth the pain!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is so beautifully true... I wouldn't trade it for the world either... I'm currently in that 'fight' period with the boy but I know these things come and go and through it all I'm still madly deeply in love!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is so lovely. I hope I can fall in love one day....

    ReplyDelete
  13. My experiences of love have not really been that way- the hard parts have been too hard and the happy parts have been too shallow. But you know what? I believe that it's worth it when it's with the right person. So I'm going to keep looking till I find it, and everyone else should too. <3 <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  14. you must be in love...

    ReplyDelete
  15. i want that love.

    ReplyDelete
  16. WOW! What a coincidence. I just blogged about an argument I had with my Boyfriend and I am currently going through the emotions you just described in this blog. Everything you said i wish i would repeat to my special guy but i know it wouldn't be original and sweet. But it's nice to know that this overwhelming feeling that makes me want to explode inside ... is perfectly normal and is commonly known as a thing called "LOVE"

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  17. I most say your blog has inspired and helped me in many ways. I'm so grateful.

    ReplyDelete
  18. this is nice..if you don't mind, i'd like to reblog this ^^

    ReplyDelete
  19. love is beautiful.can't be expressed by word but we can feel it..

    Feel With Art :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. im going through this stage at the moment, we can't stop screaming at each other but i need to stop and think how much i love him, so thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  21. I won't trade it either ... I love this post is so true !

    ReplyDelete
  22. i dont know if im supposed to comment back thanking you guys for all your sweet comments but i am going to anyways! i was so happy when i saw this came up on lelove. my boyfriend and i had just broken up and i just tired to remember all the good. thank you so much for all your comments they mean a lot to me. im so happy i this post touched so many of you! thank youuu so much.

    ReplyDelete
  23. possibly my favorite post yet.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Le Love needs more happy stories :)

    http://mostlyinfringing.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  25. This is absolutely wonderful.

    I just wish I knew what this felt like. Just once would be nice.

    ReplyDelete
  26. the picture - that's one of my favourite movies. you should watch it.
    and very nice post :)

    ReplyDelete
  27. I thought I was the only one, experiencing high peaks and low dubs. My low points have become so low that I would trade this love for an ordinary, mature, and stable relationship. Can we not experience the high peaks without the low dubs?

    suckersforlove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  28. I needed to read this, i was so close to giving up... but you're right, and i've felt this way in my heart despite my many weak moments. Thank you <3

    ReplyDelete
  29. I suppose one and all should browse on it.

    ReplyDelete
  30. That pick....Windstruck (Korean movie) <3

    ReplyDelete
  31. It won't truly have success, I consider this way.

    ReplyDelete
  32. I have learn a few just right stuff here.
    Certainly worth bookmarking for revisiting. I surprise how a lot attempt you set
    to create such a magnificent informative web site.
    My webpage - http://planetpost.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...