Tuesday, February 8, 2011

♥ David Yurman / Valentine's Day ♥



it's day 2 of the DAVID YURMAN valentine’s day facebook contest!
he's giving away two gorgeous pieces of jewelry ♥

to enter...
  • head on over to the DY facebook page- HERE
  • upload your favorite original romantic picture
  • spread the word + get your friends + loved ones to vote for your picture!
on friday 2/11 DAVID YURMAN will pick the winner out of the top 10 with the most votes.
you can check out my favorite romantic images + my favorite picks from the valentine's
day shop both on facebook + here on le fashion!

please share your romantic pics in the comments!

-click HERE to enter-

good luck!

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just entered this contest!! I am so excited!! congrats on being a part of it, i love following your blog!

    check out my photo :)


    Vote for my photo- click here!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not entering the contest because I'm not comfortable leaving my number, but this is the picture I would have entered.

    http://oi53.tinypic.com/2w6h3e8.jpg

    I love your site so much! Its the once site other than facebook I check every single day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, there's a great deal of effective info here!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...