Friday, October 23, 2009

thank you!


ohjoy!

i received a lovely email from a reader...
it means so much to me to hear how much the blog has impacted your lives!
i am happy to be a part of something that people can relate to and share together.
thank you for all your support!!

the email:

I´ve been reading ur blog for such a long time and never felt any

relation with the storied showed till the day someone posted this:
"I've been staying up all night.

I have no stories about wonderful meeting, fingers twisting my hair,
hands around hips. I don't know your smell or warmth or what clothes
you're wearing.
I haven't ever met you, but I think I love you...." and so on...

Well i shivered bcoz i had just the same feeling and the story was the
same as mine and I was going to do the same as the person on the text.
Well I did and now I´m going to meet this person next December and I´m
so anxious and nervous about it. Just wanted to share this bcoz i feel
like ur blog is a friend of mine who reads my thoughts and understand
me as well.

thanks for existing

=)

Katy

the POST she's referring to. thank you katy!!

17 comments:

  1. awww..good luck katy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's moments like this that make you realize that it's all worth it. <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I totally agree in what she's saying :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE your blog!!! // kisses from sweden

    ReplyDelete
  5. love your blog too!
    love the lovey dovey ness ! xD
    and the diverse range of stories on love!!

    xoxo

    <3 NAT~

    ReplyDelete
  6. aw!
    It was such a surprise to see today´s post.
    I´m really happy to have found ur blog and I hope I´ll tell u in december that my story work out right!
    ;)
    kisses n hugs

    Katy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh gosh, this is the most wonderful story ever! I'm actually going through the same, and i feel so crazy about it, being in love with someone i have never even met. I'm relieved to know that there are others like me out there! :)

    My best wishes to you Katy, I hope everything works out for you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. This story is really good..
    I found it is really good..
    Thanks..

    ReplyDelete
  9. your blog inspires/helps many people.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your blog never fails to give me goosebumps up my back :) I love every one of your posts, such a good idea of making this lovely blog alll about love :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cheers to Katy and everyone in that position.
    And yes, this blog is out there in the world, and in my world, it adds to and shapes my days in a most positive way. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Katy,

    I pray it works for you. My 1st hug & kiss will happen next year May most probably. So lovely to know there are others out there as nervous & excited as me.

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  13. It can't really have success, I consider like this.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...