Thursday, January 23, 2014

just hold on

LE LOVE BLOG LOVE STORY LOVE PHOTO IMAGE COUPLE HOLDING HANDS A MAN OF PRINCIPLE CHANGE IN RELATIONSHIP  Untitled by Cassoday Harder, on Flickr
Photo via: Cassoday Harder

I am proud of having the love of a man of principle. A (secret) romantic at heart who has the courage, purpose and passion of twenty men. A man who fiercely seeks peace, happiness, freedom and the ability to truly savor all of the beautiful things life has to offer. A man who carefully plans, planting seeds for a brighter and more secure tomorrow for him and the ones he loves. He is the man I couldn't imagine existed and who I have been fortunate to know and admire.

I love every mysterious, stubborn, moody part of you. And, I remain captivated by your charm, poise, brilliance and strength through real adversity. Every. Single. Day. Your resilience and tenacity will drive you to succeed at your newly found passion. I know it!

It's been a life-changing experience getting to know and love you, D. Here's to more time laughing and loving. I don’t know about forever. I just want more time. May this new year bring us more understanding and more reasons to keep returning to the table. Every night, I hope that you will find another reason to turn back around and keep breathing light and meaning into me. Whenever you are down and detached, I hope that love will bring you back to me. And, if I know what love is, it's because of you. Because every time I see that unique and disarming light in your eyes, I think I will crumble from the love you inspire in me. How do you manage to make me feel so strong and so weak at the same time?

My biggest hope is that you will continue to find your way back by my side in spite of the uncertainty and challenges ahead. It would make me the happiest woman in the world. It would make everything worth it. (Banksy girl with balloons image attached) I know that most things in life are fleeting. And the only thing we can count on is change. Just hold on to me. I won’t let you fall, mi amor.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...