Sunday, July 7, 2013

fight the fear

LE LOVE BLOG LOVE STORY ROMANCE ROMANTIC PHOTO LOVE PHOTO FIND THE COURAGE FIGHT THE FEAR TELL SOMEONE HOW YOU FEEL Dani Reflection by Brittany Nicol Fabry, on Flickr
ph: Brittany Nicol Fabry

We met before I left. It was magical and sad all at the same time.
But I had to leave.

It has been a while now that we have gradually come back to each other after two years of being apart.

But I feel blessed that It has come to this.
I want to tell you how I feel but I can never find the courage.
I feel it and I know you feel it too. It never really went away
I can see it in your eyes, I can feel it

But I'm scared. We are both scared
I'm scared you'll run away, because that's what you do
I'm scared of being rejected, because you're stubborn like that.
I guess I am too?
I'm not sure what your scared of. It may be the same reasons?

But I want you to know that I'll always be here for you, I'll never leave you
I know that I will Love you always, So don't fear that I don't.

I love you as you are. This time apart, I've realized I never truly wanted you to change
I love your flaws, it's what makes you you, and I love you.
I just want our souls to grow together, that's all.

But how can you know this if I can't find the courage and fight the fear.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...