Tuesday, March 26, 2013

can i tell a story about you? | leandra & abie

LE LOVE BLOG LOVE STORY LOVE PHOTOS LOVE QUOTES FUNNY LOVE COUPLES INTERVIEW BEAUTY PRODUCTS NEWLY WEDS INTO THE GLOSS LEANDRA MEDINE MAN REPELLER HUSBAND ABIE 1
LE LOVE BLOG LOVE STORY LOVE PHOTOS LOVE QUOTES FUNNY LOVE COUPLES INTERVIEW BEAUTY PRODUCTS NEWLY WEDS INTO THE GLOSS LEANDRA MEDINE MAN REPELLER HUSBAND ABIE 2
ph: Emily Weiss

Read a cute interview on beauty site Into The Gloss, with Leandra Medine of The Man Repeller and her husband Abie, about the beauty products they use. The interview has some funny lil moments, so I thought I would share. Here's one of my favorites...

Leandra: I feel like the key to not getting wrinkles is to stop emoting…. [To Abie] Can I tell a story about you?

Abie: What? Which one?

Leandra: Once, when we were first dating, I had to drop something off at your apartment one night and I came in and you were laying in bed watching TV. I got next to him in the bed and he was like, “Be careful—I’m wearing a mask on my face.”

Abie: Come on.

Leandra: You were wearing a face mask! And then he broke up with me a few months later and I was like, “Whatever, he must be gay.”

Abie: My acne must have been bad at that point, which is why I was wearing the mask.

Leandra: I don’t think so.


Read the rest of the interview HERE.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...