Monday, February 3, 2014

if i loved you as much as you love me

LE LOVE BLOG LOVE STORY LOVE PHOTO IMAGE GIRL WOMAN LOOKING THINKING IN A FIELD DOES NOT LOVE BOYFRIEND GIRLFRIEND AS MUCH AS THEY DO ONE LOVES MORE LOVE STORY IF I LOVED YOU AS MUCH AS YOU LOVE ME Untitled by Valentina C, on Flickr
Photo via: Valentina C

If I loved you as much as you love me our lives would be perfect.

We would wake up so happy and fall asleep in bliss

I would have crazy butterflies on the plane before I saw you

I would constantly be looking through our pictures with a warm feeling of blissful happiness inside me.

I would be jumping for joy at the prospect of having a future with you

Living in Barcelona with you

I would see speaking to you in the evenings as a pleasure, not as a chore.

I would enjoy kissing you

But instead I hate myself, for not loving you as much as you deserve, as much as I would like to.

I tried looking through our pictures, hoping the memories of the last two years would give me a pang, a wake up call ... I looked at so many pictures of you face, and I felt nothing, nothing at all.

I wish I missed you right now.

A life with you in Barcelona would be so safe, so fun, so amazing ... but I wouldn’t be going there for the right reasons, I’d be going there for the chance, the escape, the change, the weather, the people, the culture... I’d be going there for everything except for you.

I WISH I LOVED YOU LIKE HOW YOU LOVED ME, then life would be perfect.

9 comments:

  1. I enjoy reading your post. I feel your emotions. Here is my blog. Check it out.

    http://tranquilharmonyliving.blogspot.com/?m=1

    ReplyDelete
  2. This kills me.
    Going through this right now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Also, check out this:
    http://preetika14.blogspot.in/
    Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My name is Rebecca Miller I'm from united state, i have been married for 4 years and i have a break up with my husband 3 months ago and i was worried and so confuse because i love him so much. i was really going too depressed and a friend directed me to this spell caster Dr. Laco and i made all my problems known to him and he told me not to worry that he was going to make my husband to come back to me and in just 48hours i receive a call from my husband and he was appealing that i should come back to the house. i have never in my life believe in spell and but now it have just helped me and i am now so happy. All Thanks to him and if you also want to have your Husband back to yourself here !! his emailAddress(lacopowerfulspellcaster@yahoo.com) i am so happy to testify of your work and kindness

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi buddy! This post is written quite better! Reading throughout this post reminds me of my best friend! I would forward this post to him. how to build business credit

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your efforts are truly appreciated; this website is quite useful for all of us. Thanks buddy painter calgary

    ReplyDelete
  7. I found your blog in the directory of blogs, your blog looks awesome. Have a nice day. orogold

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...