Wednesday, January 1, 2014

love is such a scary thing

LE LOVE BLOG LOVE STORY LOVE PHOTO IMAGE COUPLE ARMS AROUND EACH OTHER LOVE MORE THAN THE OTHER MORE FRIENDS LOVE IS SCARY RELATIONSHIPS Untitled by Bohemian Blau, on Flickr
Photo via: Bohemian Blau

Have you ever been scared of being with someone who is truly in love with you? That person you have known all your life and you just know he would never hurt you or break up with you?

Well, I'm scared.

Scared of my feelings for him. Are they even real? Scared of our love for each other. I'm scared that he loves me too much and I can't love him back. But he's my best friend and I don't want to lose him. Deep down in my heart I know that I can't love him the way he loves me, and that someday I will hurt him. Once I admit it there is no going back. And we will never be the same again.

At one point don't we all want that perfect guy, that perfect love. But in reality we are scared of that, because we've been broken for too many times. Love is such a scary thing.

9 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, I just read "The Fault in Our Stars" and one quote that really struck me was, "You don't get to choose if you get hurt in this world, old man, but you do have some say in who hurts you." Love is, indeed, a very scary thing but it is also thrilling. We can't let the fear of being hurt keeps us from being loved. We also can't help who we love. I don't want to digress so I will keep this short. I think that if you know you can't love someone the way you think they deserve then it's fair to just say that.

    promisesofcoffee.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. B easy on yourself .. Let it go as it's going .. i think you are thinking too much ..

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so true. Love is such a scary thing.

    While I don't like that kind of "I don't want to lose them" things - if that's the reason you don't love them, just keep them as friends.

    It also hurts the person who truly in love with you.
    I know cuz I hurt the person in this way and now is my turn.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this guy, i do.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Time will tell...beautiful and scary love will always be ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. i know exactly how you feel!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I was so scared and i don´t even know of what. and now its too late because he already moved on and its too late to tell him. it hurts so much

    ReplyDelete
  8. I say this. love is definitely scary and blurred and mixed with the good, the bad the shitty and more. but it's you, and many of us, who let this fear of love and fear of being loved and loving others taint the image of love (possibly). If you know you will absolutely be incapable of loving your man the same way he loves you, is that fair? But don't you also deserve to be loved to the fullest (as does your man)? love can be selfish kid, but be careful about being in a relationship if from the start you feel this way. but... you only live once, I say take a chance. May you have a blessed journey ;)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...