Thursday, December 5, 2013

i'm not in love, but i want to be

thursday.
Photo via: Sandra Beijer

There's this boy,
When we meet he smiles.
When we go separate ways he comes running back to give me another goodbye-kiss.
When I'm cold he gives me his hoodie, I thought that didn't actually happens.
When we kiss he lifts me up and denies that I weigh too much.
When we sleep, we sleep. Nothing more.
When there's no room to sit, he makes me sit in his lap.
He hugs me from behind.
He rests his head on my shoulder.
When we're in bed, or any other place actually, he sings for me even though he can't sing.

He is probably the best I'll ever get but I don't deserve him.
When he sits next to me I don't feel the urge to hold his hand.
My lips doesn't crave to meet his.
My eyes don't search for his.
I don't find any point in talking to him about anything just to talk.
My heart doesn't pound and my blood doesn't rush.
I'm not in love, but I want to be.
I want to be in love with him.
I know he'd catch me if I fell for him.
So how do I fall?

5 comments:

  1. you can't make yourself fall.
    i tried, failed and am paying for it now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just made a post similar to this. My first love is the only guy I felt this way for, and with everyone else I felt like I needed to force myself to accomplish things that should come easy. Instead of wanting to see them all the time, I found myself making excuses to not go.

    Best of luck to you.. If I figure out how to force your self to fall, I'll let you know.

    ReplyDelete
  3. on the other side though. This could be something amazing. With time. I know love is not the same but some of my best friends I've gained because I had the patience to get to know them. Now they mean the world to me. I imagine you could fall in love too - but only if your relationship is about so much more than touching, kissing and hugging. After all when a person touches your soul, you can't help but fall in love with them. And funnily enough those signs of being in love start occuring because of the deeper connection.
    If you can't click on a higher level willingly or not, you should both move on.

    ReplyDelete

  4. Hello Every one that read my testimony i know that this are websites for prayer and i don't want to abusive here or may be you think am here to make advert i just want to share this life experience with you all most of you might not believe in spell casting or think it evil which is never so that was what i also think at the first stage but when i get close to it i knew it never evil or bad even in the Bible there were spell caster who served God and also performs Miracle. just give it a little step of faith and things will change back for you. Am here to testify what this great spell caster done for me. i never believe in spell casting, until when i was was tempted to try it. i and my husband have been having a lot of problem living together, he will always not make me happy because he have fallen in love with another lady outside our relationship, i tried my best to make sure that my husband leave this woman but the more i talk to him the more he makes me fell sad, so my marriage is now leading to divorce because he no longer gives me attention. so with all this pain and agony, i decided to contact this spell caster to see if things can work out between me and my husband again. this spell caster who was a woman told me that my husband is really under a great spell that he have been charm by some magic, so she told me that she was going to make all things normal back. she did the spell on my husband and after 5 days my husband changed completely he even apologize with the way he treated me that he was not him self, i really thank this woman her name is Dr Aluta she have bring back my husband back to me i want you all to contact her who are having any problem related to marriage issue and relationship problem she will solve it for you. her email is traditionalspellhospital@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...