Tuesday, November 12, 2013

your future husband

Untitled
Photo via: Emma Louise

Dear ▬▬▬▬▬,
If you are reading this, then I am the luckiest man in the world. I am writing because I hope to be able to show you this letter when I ask you to marry me! I know that a lot of guys say how lucky they are, but how many can say they are engaged to the girl they fell in love with at first sight over eight years ago. I cannot stop thinking about the last time we hung out (06/29/2013). Being with you that night up on the bridge in Golden has completely changed my way of thinking. Now I am sure that there is no way I can just be friends with you any longer. I haven’t even asked you on our first date… yet… but I am really hoping that when you move back to Colorado we will fall in love together!

I remember the first time I saw you in gym class freshman year of high school; even though this memory only lasted a second, it has been engrained in my mind for an eternity. Your beautiful eyes pierced right through me and being the dorky little kid I was, the best thing I could say to you was “Can you touch your elbows behind your back?” Well, I don’t know how that worked, but thank God it did, because I cannot imagine my life without you in it! I think the hardest times of my life were walking away from your house after movie nights. I would break down because of how bad I wanted to be your boyfriend. Looking back now, I wouldn’t change a thing because our time apart has only made me more affectionate and it has allowed me to see just how I long to be with you!!!

I promise from this day forward that I will do everything in my power to make you happy for the rest of your life. I hope that years from now, you will look at this letter and know that I will always be here for you no matter what. No matter if you are across the country, or the world, or even the galaxy (depending on the future technology of course) I will always be thinking of you and doing my best to make you proud. ▬▬▬▬▬ I love you so much and I cannot wait to make more lasting memories with you. You are the woman I have always dreamt of having in my life and I am waiting vivaciously to call you my fiancée!

Love your future husband,

▬▬▬▬▬

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...