Sunday, November 10, 2013

in that moment

LE LOVE BLOG LOVE STORY SILENCE LOVE PHOTO BOY MAN LYING IN BED SUNSET SUNRISE Untitled by margaret durow, on Flickr
Photo via: margaret durow

There’s a half a million thoughts that are flowing through my mind. Most of these thoughts are a constant replay of those moments we were together.

I am a fool. Why I was ignorant to the changes that would come after that night is just beyond me. I guess I’m too simple-minded in that sense. You were made to disarm me and now you’ve infected my mind.

We are the same person.

I probably said it first. I’ve tried to recall it and yet I can only remember the bliss I felt lying there after, thinking of you and nothing else. I meant it – you are everything I was looking for. There are very few moments I haven’t thought of your face, your smile, your eyes, and the sound your voice. I miss you more than you miss me.

I’ve asked. I wish you could talk with me. The seasons have changed and I am still there in that moment, for many reasons. Where are things gonna go from here? I would be fine with anything except silence.

This cruel silence is like the worst possible thing. It’s killing me.

6 comments:

  1. it's entries like this that keep me coming back to this blog.
    beautifully written.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Call him or her or ask a mutual friend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Passing through the EXACT same situation! Standing exactly where you are, currently :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. From a distance my choice is simple.
    You came to close so you had to go.
    The devil, you'll find him next to me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Silence leads to a broken heart.

    ReplyDelete
  6. ohhh my god... my exact situation. I've tried to reach out and talk, but he isn't interested. I actually cannot deal with it going on unspoken anymore. I need the closure to move on. But a part of me doesn't want to move on, cause I feel so much for him.
    You're not alone girl ! Reading this, it sounded like you were reading my mind!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...