Wednesday, September 11, 2013

wait for you to catch up

LE LOVE BLOG LOVE PHOTO IMAGE PIC GIRL ON BED BRA CUT OFF JEAN SHORTS WAITING Untitled by carles rodrigo, on Flickr
Photo via: carles rodrigo

You started off as a fantasy because I never thought I could have you, and now that I have you I don't feel like you belong to me. you tell me you want to be with me but you say you don't have any feelings because she broke you to pieces. You ask me if I love you and you tell me you are willing to learn to love again with me. If you were to open up my heart and listen to it, this is what it would say....

I thought I had been in love before, but you make me question all that I once felt before simply because you have made me feel a love that is deeper and more intense. I think about you all day everyday, I don't know, is that how falling in love is like? I love this feeling that is in me but it takes me from laughter to tears in minutes because you don't feel the same way. I feel I could love you forever but is forever what you want? am I too blind to realize that you and I are a lost cause. How can we be when I have wanted you for so long without you ever knowing? Could fate be so cruel that it would cross our paths just to shatter my heart to pieces or could it be that I am your knight in shining armor?

I might be ok but I'm not happy at all because here we are again and all I really want to do is tell you how much I'm in love with you but I cannot because you won't say it back. I never knew it took this little time to fall in love with you, but having to wait for you to catch up is like living with little pieces of broken glass cutting through my heart every time we are together. I truly believe you are the one, my epic love but I guess not every fairy tale has a happy ending or do they? Only you can change that for me...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...