Monday, September 30, 2013

maybe always

LE LOVE BLOG PHOTO GIRL LOOKING OUT WINDOW LOVE PIC IMAGE LETTING GO DECISION FREE Untitled by ephebic bears, on Flickr
Photo via: ephebic bears

Zuzu,

At what point do you tell yourself it is time to give up on the person you love? The answer should be simple…Never! You never give up on the love of your life. No matter what they do or what you do, the connection between true soul mates is infinite.

I used to believe that. I used to be a believer in us. I used to believe in you, but after seven years, I have decided that it is time. Enough now, not because you hurt me, even though you did. Enough now, not because I hurt you, even though I know I did. No, that would be too simple.

It is time because after all these years there exists a space that we are both trying to fill from memories of people that no longer exist. I know you were in love with me once, and I hope that you know I was crazy for the guy who chased me across our living room couches, laughing at the unusual path I took into your arms. I can still remember the way your eyes glassed over and danced when you looked at me. At night, the way your chest rose and fell, when I was pressed against you, counting the breathes until I fell asleep. How could I ever forget that our son would have had your sweet face, and my curly hair. We even named this would-have-been masterpiece, Gabe.

I miss that us. I miss that you, Still. Maybe always.

It has taken me a long time to accept this, but those people are never coming back, and that it okay, finally. I had that part of you and you had that part of me. No one who comes after can say that. They will have this different version of us. This version is not better or worse, just different.

You may never read this, but if you do, then you’ll understand why we have to move on. The version of me now wants to laugh and love again. I just cannot do it when you’re in my life as a constant reminder of who I was. I want to move forward now, and I want to do it without you. I like who I am, hell, I love who I am. This new me, is a secret, even from you.

You said that “I am your only friend”, but I do not want to be your friend anymore. I do not want that pressure and responsibility. The truth is, I do not like the version you’ve become. Just because we know each other in and out doesn’t mean we should continue to be friends.

When you call me after today, I am going to be busy. I will not answer your calls or texts. I have made a decision. Even though, you do not know it yet, I will faze you out of my life so that I can be free of you and free of that girl who I just cant be anymore.

Forgive me.

9 comments:

  1. leaving the one you love, is possibly the worst thing anyone could do. It's such a hurtful thing to do. Why give up? Be the strong one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. well, if he doesnt love you back..thats kinda self destructive dont you think. so you should give up. you should always love yourself...
      M

      Delete
    2. They lost their way. When you realize you have forgotten who you are or who you used to be, then the search, sometimes leads you to realize that your both so different. You love the memories, and nothing more. People change and sticking to someone because you've known them for a long time, just means your scared to be without them, not that they are good for you. Trust me, I left a year ago. Was it worth it? Oh yeah.
      She will be happier too, because she is loving herself by leaving.

      Delete
  2. My mother has always told me about the deadly 7 years. She tells me after 7 years you either leave or you get married. She says by that time you just know each other inside and out... I don't know why 7.

    It was really sad reading this

    ReplyDelete
  3. speaks to me in leaps and bounds, i am also needing to leave someone after 5.5 years. No one was particularly bad to the other, we're just different, and I need a change. These things happen I guess

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i wish you luck. that is a long time to be with someone. growing apart just happens so secretly.

      Delete
  4. A GREAT SPELL CASTER (DR.JATTO) THAT HELP ME BRING BACK MY EX LOVER BACK, AM SO VERY HAPPY,

    My Name Is Victor Eva Am From Uk, I never believed in a spell casting but After 6 years of dating my ex lover, I still imagine how Dr Jatto brought my ex lover back to me in just 24 hour. No one could have ever made me believe that there is a real spell caster that really work.I want to quickly tell the world that there is a real on line spell caster that is powerful and genuine, His name is Dr Jatto, He helped me recently to reunite my relationship with my ex lover who left me, When i contacted Dr Jatto he cast a love spell for me and my ex lover who said he doesn't have anything to do with me again called me and started begging me. he is back now with so much love and caring. today i am glad to let you all know that this spell caster have the powers of bring lovers back. because i am now happy with my lover,and the most surprise,is that our love is very strong,every day is happiness and joy. and there is nothing like been with the man you love.i am so happy my love is back to me with the help of Dr.Jatto if you have similar problem i will advice you to contact him ,he is there to help you and put a smile on your face ask he did to me and others. his email:drjattolovespelltemple@gmail.com or drjattolovespelltemple@yahoo.co.uk or call him through his mobile number: +2347050270268 or contact him directly through his website: http://drjattolovespelltemple.webs.com/..

    ReplyDelete
  5. A GREAT SPELL CASTER (DR.JATTO) THAT HELP ME BRING BACK MY EX LOVER BACK, AM SO VERY HAPPY,

    My Name Is Victor Eva Am From Uk, I never believed in a spell casting but After 6 years of dating my ex lover, I still imagine how Dr Jatto brought my ex lover back to me in just 24 hour. No one could have ever made me believe that there is a real spell caster that really work.I want to quickly tell the world that there is a real on line spell caster that is powerful and genuine, His name is Dr Jatto, He helped me recently to reunite my relationship with my ex lover who left me, When i contacted Dr Jatto he cast a love spell for me and my ex lover who said he doesn't have anything to do with me again called me and started begging me. he is back now with so much love and caring. today i am glad to let you all know that this spell caster have the powers of bring lovers back. because i am now happy with my lover,and the most surprise,is that our love is very strong,every day is happiness and joy. and there is nothing like been with the man you love.i am so happy my love is back to me with the help of Dr.Jatto if you have similar problem i will advice you to contact him ,he is there to help you and put a smile on your face ask he did to me and others. his email:drjattolovespelltemple@gmail.com or drjattolovespelltemple@yahoo.co.uk or call him through his mobile number: +2347050270268 or contact him directly through his website: http://drjattolovespelltemple.webs.com/.......

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...