Thursday, April 4, 2013

how bizarre

LE LOVE BLOG LOVE STORY LOVE QUOTE LOVE PHOTOS LOVE PHOTOGRAPHY LOVE ADVICE BIZARRE LOVE FEELINGS Untitled by emilyharriet Emily Coghlan, on Flickr
ph: Emily Coghlan

They say that: if you can't help but to think about someone at least once a day, you should not give up on that person. Well. I'm thinking about you at least once every hour, so I guess I should grab you and never let you go?

I don't know what we are, or if we even have something, or if we can even be called a "we". We met trough mutual friends at New Year's Eve when I was back home from college visiting friends and family. And then we met when I came back once. And now I'm back in town again for a few days, but I haven't seen him- I don't know if I even want to.

Scared is what I am. Scared of realizing he's not into me like I am into him. Scared that if he is- I will fall for someone who's living far away from me and whom I won't be able to see for more than maybe once a month. I thought having a crush was fun, exiting and sweet. This is the absolute opposite. This gives me more heart ache than being miserable and totally alone.

How bizarre.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...