Tuesday, April 23, 2013

before it's too late

LE LOVE BLOG LOVE STORY LOVE PHOTO LOVE QUOTE LETTING GO CONVENIENT LOVE VIA WEHEARTIT
ph: weheartit

The reason I am writing this shouldn't exist. We know where we need to be with each other and have known for a long time, but we also know the reasons why we can't move forward... and because of these reasons we'll never be able to leave the place were at. I don't just love you from a girlfriends point of view I don't even love you from just being your friend. I can't even begin to describe the way I feel about you. And even after everything we're still standing together. You're someone that you go through hell with, but because you're still with me when it's over that's how I know I love you. We don't need to end this so that we can be with other people. You and I both have been waiting for something to come along that is going to help us move forward because there's no where else for us to go. I don't need to hear you tell me you want for me to like certain things about you. I don't want for you to tell me you wished I liked your hair. I don't want you to wear wranglers because I told you I liked them. I've made it this far. There's not one single thing that you could do that would make me turn and walk away from you. But if we take enough time we can stop. We can make ourselves move into a future that we know is going to be better for us. But we have to be willing to make that decisions or else we'll never get out of this. For so long I have been closed off to others because I was happier being unhappy with you that being happy with someone who I didn't care for as much as I do you. I would prefer your imperfections over anything that another guy could give me. I have no idea what is up ahead, but I do know if I let myself sit in this standstill I'm never going to have a chance at getting over the way I feel about you. I don't want us to give each other up and try something new and then run back to each other. I don't want to be each others options. We both deserve better and what makes everything so hard is that we deserve the best that we know we can both put forth, but yet we're holding on to too many things from our past that will never allow us to give each other what we want for them. We know we need to do this. I just don't want it to be out of hatred or because someone met someone else. I want to be able to move on before it's too late for either of us to have what we know we deserve.

11 comments:

  1. Thank you for posting this. I think I understand exactly how you feel, just...thank you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm I'd say the truth is you and this guy still love each other, deeply. And that seems to me an excellent reason to fight for your love, moving on together, instead falling into somebody else's arms.
    You both couldn't move on with other people, it's not hard to understand why, right?

    Best of luck.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Words written from the bottom of the heart always makes the most effect :) All the best, I feel you as I'm going through the same, almost :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is truly beautiful. I was in your situation just a few days ago and well we chose to end,it was tragic really,we both loved each other with all our hearts but just like yourself we just both knew there was more to life than this. it has been a tough few days,in fact i miss him everyday but the thing that keeps me going is the fact that what we did was for the best,not only for myself but for the both of us. I would be lying if i didnt say i was bitter right now but one thing i know for certain is that once upon a time I loved a wonderful man.

    take care
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well, this post sure brought up some issues for me. I'm stuck too. Sometimes I wish I could just live by myself. When a relationship is good, things are easy, but when it is routine, it's like I have to find some kind of massive energy just to get away from it. It's like gravity or a black hole.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I feel this. I was in this situation and it came to blows, it wasn't what we wanted, but it ended even though we loved each other very much, and still do. But It needed to happen. Two years passed, and it's only now I see that this needed to happen. We have both realized a lot and gradually come back to each-other, it still hurts and there is so much being unsaid, but we are learning. Sometimes you have to be willing to let go so that you can realize how strong your love really is...

    Hope it works out for you X

    ReplyDelete
  7. I know what this feels like and it is not a good feeling. I have been reading this post since the day you posted it and it gives me so much of perspective. Thank you and I hope you get what you deserve xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yes, I strongly agreed. That it's not easy to leave a relationships for about years together and forget it all. I know that feeling, and I experience that a year ago. But anyway, I found amazing post in your blog. Wow, I love reading this. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So touching story it is,,, I also have face the same situation. Its really very hard to just be separated after a long go

    ReplyDelete
  10. My name is Rebecca Miller I'm from united state, i have been married for 4 years and i have a break up with my husband 3 months ago and i was worried and so confuse because i love him so much. i was really going too depressed and a friend directed me to this spell caster Dr. Laco and i made all my problems known to him and he told me not to worry that he was going to make my husband to come back to me and in just 48hours i receive a call from my husband and he was appealing that i should come back to the house. i have never in my life believe in spell and but now it have just helped me and i am now so happy. All Thanks to him and if you also want to have your Husband back to yourself here !! his emailAddress(lacopowerfulspellcaster@yahoo.com) i am so happy to testify of your work and kindness

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...