Friday, January 4, 2013

we've lost it

Untitled
ph: Deniz Damar

I hate that feeling of being alone.
The one where you realize that the person you could share you deepest and most darkest thoughts, is further away than you could ever have possibly imagined.
The feeling that you both have somehow managed to grow apart, and that feeling of loss.
The feeling of knowing that deep down there is no longer anything for you with them, you've gotten everything you could from your relationship together.
The feeling of missing them, even though they're right there, right next to them.
That sparkle you once felt, now replaced with that of a heart wrenchingly, blank, nothing.
Although visibly close, you're now so very separate, you've changed.
I loved for you, but all along, my heart knew this was it.
Nothing else could come of it.
Who are you. We've lost it. You've lost me.
You've lost it.

11 comments:

  1. This is definitely something that happens with time. People sometimes become blind to the fact that what they had from the start isn't evenly remotely close to what they now have. It takes strength to see the truth, it's just what you do next that's the tricky part...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like what you guys are up too. Such clever work and coverage!
    Keep up the excellent works guys I've included you guys to blogroll.
    Stop by my blog post ... wendymogel.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Greetings! Very helpful advice in this particular post!
    It is the little changes which will make the largest changes.
    Thanks a lot for sharing!
    My webpage ; http://www.broowaha.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have just summed up my break up in beautiful words. I felt this way for so long and kept telling myself, "It'll get better when we do this, or when this happens." But some people are meant to stay in our lives and others are meant to be lessons. And as hard as it is, we have to learn to accept it and look forward with hope for the person that makes us feel complete, day in and day out.

    ReplyDelete
  5. "That sparkle you once felt, now replaced with that of a heart wrenchingly, blank, nothing."

    amazing, this almost made me cry.. i've felt the sparkle for 2 years not realizing how happy i was at the time. now its been gone for over 4 months and i don't know how to be happy anymore

    ReplyDelete
  6. How i feel right now. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I don't feel like I lost it. I gave you away with no regrets.
    There is only one man for me and he will appear when the time is right.

    Patience is the key, even if it takes many many years and wishes you had as a teenager for your own life might not come true.. love is more significant than all.

    I hope it works out for you, realise that better things and better times are coming.

    Realise it, it's okay to feel sad.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is true. Perfect timing as to how I feel. I was waiting for the push to be free without guilt.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Incredibly sad when this happens. This is such a desperate place to reach. It links to what i read on this blog:

    http://andlovewillfindyou.blogspot.com/2012/12/a-desperate-place.html
    It gave me some hope.
    Love to all.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  10. losing it it's really hard, and sad.
    great post.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...