Wednesday, January 30, 2013

someday


ph: Florian de Rosnay

[The more of this or the less of this
Or is there any difference?
Or are we just holding onto things
we don't have anymore?
Sometimes time doesn't heal
No not at all
It just stands still
While we fall
In or out of love again I doubt I'm gonna
win you back
When you've got eyes like that
They won't let me in]

I know I'm holding onto you because I can't have you anymore.
I keep on seeing you with that girl and she's pretty. And you are happy.
I felt helpless and it hurt me. That's when I started to hurt myself.
I'm not sure if it made me feel any better. But it made me feel at all.
And that's not just a cliche. I saw your eyes and when they crossed mine that night
I was sure that you felt something. That way you looked away so quickly when
your girl appeared. It made me happy and empty at the same time.
Now that I can't have you anymore I remember all our words and conversations.
All that feelings that I destroyed so carefully because I just didn't want you.
I needed you. Maybe I needed that good feeling you gave me by taking me just
the way I was. I never gave back anything. Now I want to. So much time has passed
but I feel that I desperately want you to know that you meant something. Sometimes I feel
so stupid because I keep on struggling with that little story. But it makes me cry
so hard some nights, that it tells me that I've lost someone special. I've lost you.
I'm happy for you now, I want you to be happy. I'm sure that she makes you feel special
and that you make her feel special. And someday I will find someone that makes me
feel special again, too. Just the way you did. Thank you.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...