Monday, January 7, 2013

my love

LE LOVE BLOG STORIES SUBMISSIONS LOVE PHOTOS QUOTES Sull'Appartenenza
ph: cristina altieri

To my soul mate.

You once asked me why do I love you. More precisely, you put it: why do I think I love you and how did I get this idea in my head, it can’t possibly be! Well, I’ve never put this idea in my head; believe me. My heart was the one to stop beating since the first time I’ve ever met you - a long time ago, taking my breath away, leaving me completely dizzy and amazed near you. And it still does every time we meet. I become vulnerably strong by your side, afraid and courageous, uneasily peaceful, with my heart speed racing to the point that it stops beating, and it only recover its rhythm when you touch me. And that’s how I know I love you. When you breathe near me, when you speak to me, when you look at me, when you touch me I’m certain that these are the sigh and the voice I want to hear, the eyes I want to see and the hand I want to touch for the rest of my life. I love you.

But maybe my love is not enough for you. Maybe that’s why you doubt it. Maybe you need and want other things, other securities that can go smoothly according to your plans, that won’t take you out of your comfort zone. I respect that. I love you. I will always respect any decision that you make. You are beautiful to me. I wish only that you could feel my highest offer to you. It’s our natural course: I offer you my life, my love, everything ahead of me because we belong together. How can I be so sure and you aren’t? What are you so afraid of? When have you become so skeptical? My beloved please let your heart speak, not your rational mind. Feel us once and for all, without restrictions, for the sake of our love. Let it live. I’m all yours. Take good care of my love. Let your heart do the talking and not your mouth.

Yours forever.

19 comments:

  1. I really want to feel that way someday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was thinking exactly the same thing when i read this. "I really want to feel that way someday".

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is exactly what I am living at the moment with someone I love. Amazing coincidence to read this.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Speechless.
    I definitely felt the same way and I know how you feel.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow that is a gorgeous piece of writing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is so awkwardly beautiful. I can't find words for it. And I really wanna feel that same way too.

    xoxo Laurenzia

    ReplyDelete
  7. You just opened my eyes. My boyftiend loves me and I love him. I have to stop letting my mind doubt.

    Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  8. this was a beautiful story, it really makes you think..
    http://pepprat.blogspot.se/

    ReplyDelete
  9. i wish that someday someone would love me this way

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is beautiful to a certain extent yes, I like it. Its is very different than what i usually see.
    Cannot find words to express this picture but then some pictures are beyond description.

    http://www.romanticloversms.com/2013/01/love-sms-for-husband-in-english.html

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh. I am in the same situation ~ love is beautiful and painful within the same breath. Expressed well.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I just had to read this again.. It's the most beautiful thing I've ever read. For sure. I want that. God, I want that! So much!

    I just wish someone could feel this way for me..like.. today! find me and grab me and kiss me forever. Hold me close. Keep me close. Feed me with love, and fire and craziness.

    I'm so jeaulous of that.. I am...

    ReplyDelete
  13. I've lived this. That's what counts.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I wonder if I'll ever feel like this...
    just...beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is exactly what I'm going through. The only difference is I am the one afraid to love him back. I want to be able to not question why he thinks he loves me and accept it but I'm waiting for the other shoe to fall. This was beautiful and thank you for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow that is a gorgeous piece of writing.
    aşk aşk testleri thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  17. My name is Rebecca Miller I'm from united state, i have been married for 4 years and i have a break up with my husband 3 months ago and i was worried and so confuse because i love him so much. i was really going too depressed and a friend directed me to this spell caster Dr. Laco and i made all my problems known to him and he told me not to worry that he was going to make my husband to come back to me and in just 48hours i receive a call from my husband and he was appealing that i should come back to the house. i have never in my life believe in spell and but now it have just helped me and i am now so happy. All Thanks to him and if you also want to have your Husband back to yourself here !! his emailAddress(lacopowerfulspellcaster@yahoo.com) i am so happy to testify of your work and kindness

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...