Wednesday, December 12, 2012

if you love someone don’t let them go

LE LOVE BLOG if you love someone don’t let them go QUOTES PHOTOS SUBMISSIONS ADVICE
ph: Jovan Todorovic

For a year now, I haven’t been able to get you out of my head, and when I think I have, somehow thoughts of you come crawling right back in. I know it’s over and it has been, and I haven’t been genuinely happy since. Every morning I wake up after a dream that I so badly wish were true, and I don’t understand how you can’t love me back, or even how I can’t figure out how to trick my heart into hating you.

I’ve never been in love, but I think this is it. How could someone I care so much for and have so much in common with not realize that I was made for them?

I figure the sad thing about this situation is that you treat me like nothing, a stranger on the street, but in a second I would run right back into your arms. It’s because I love you, I LOVE YOU.

When we were together you said it back, I don’t think you realized how much I meant it and how little you did. Because we’re young, and reckless, we don’t have a care in the world, except I cared about you. And I still do, and I still will tomorrow and the next day.

I may be pathetic and sad. Not strong enough to move on, but I don’t want to be.
If you love someone don’t let them go, be selfish and fight for them, because if you don’t try you’ll regret never knowing, and you’ll fall asleep every night wondering.

I love you.

Love,

K

18 comments:

  1. Link exchange is nothing else but it is simply placing the other person's webpage link on your page at suitable place and other person will also do similar in support of you.
    Here is my web page samson tobacco

    ReplyDelete
  2. Does your site have a contact page? I'm having problems locating it but, I'd like to send you an
    e-mail. I've got some ideas for your blog you might be interested in hearing. Either way, great website and I look forward to seeing it grow over time.
    My web-site - samson tobacco

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know how you feel. she ended it almost 5 months ago and i love her more every day. I dont want to move on. My heart belongs to her and her alone. It will always belong to her. But if she really loves me and I mean the deepest kind of love possible, she will come back to me. I can not try to change her mind or she will always be looking back wondering what if. She has to come to me and that is the hardest pain to deal with.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My boyfriend just broke up with me and I don't know what to do. I want to say I can let him go and hope he might come back to me, but at the same time, I love him more than anything and all I wanna do is fight for him. help.

      Delete
  4. It feels like I wrote this or the guy I love(d) wrote this (I kinda hoped so)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful words, I especially love the last paragraph.
    Sometimes I think it's better not to say "I love you" until you know it will be for ever, or at least until you know the other person feels it as stronger as you. My advice, don't say "I love you" until you are reading, because is a big thing.A very big thing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello.This article was really fascinating, especially

    since I was investigating for thoughts on this issue last

    Saturday.
    Also visit my web blog : http://emmettufm.revelife.com/weblog/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello. Really nice topic . I appreciate your work


    Find love online

    ReplyDelete
  8. Whoever wrote this I feel like you're feeling the exact same way as me I feel like this daily, I just hope time heals the pain

    ReplyDelete
  9. I totally agree with this. I don't believe we should let go of anyone we love. I don't want them to think I gave up on them, or that I don't care about them either. I want to try hard enough to let them stay. Unless they can prove to me that they don't love me at all anymore...than I would respect their relationship...I think that 1 quote that says, "If love someone set them free,if they come back they were yours,if they don't they were never yours." Or something I like that I totally disagree with because if you set someone free they're going to feel like you don't care anymore...when you really do. Don't act like they're meaningless when in reality they're your everything. I love this!:')

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks! your post is very beneficial for me, you really do me a favor on this issue.buy runescape

    gold
    ,
    runescape gold for

    sale
    .

    ReplyDelete
  11. Every letter signed 'K' makes my heart leap a little. I can't ever muffle the hopeless romantic completely. I wish authors would just sign their damn names.

    -C

    ReplyDelete
  12. It's make me so lovely & romantic....you are right that if you love someone then should fight & do not let them go.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Am sailing in the same boat as the writer I love a girl from the bottom of my heart and have told her this many times. But all she tells me is to give her some time which I have been giving since 5 months.. I fly to her country often to be with het to build the geographical gaps..but nevertheless she doesnt want me to travel nymore until she wants me to.. I am holding on to my feelings as it is impossible for me to get her out of my mond m gnna quietly wait for her with a hope that I can have her some day. Like that anonymous person says I love u word means a lot... I love u my girl.. hope u wd be mine someday

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is perfect. Didn't know someone felt the same way I do right now

    ReplyDelete
  15. Admin you are perfect, thanks for sharing osum post. please upload this famous love quotes
    post

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...