Thursday, October 25, 2012

i'll be here waiting

LE LOVE BLOG QUOTE PHOTO
ph: colourcritique

it happened; that was the text i got from you three days ago. just two words and i knew exactly what you were talking about. my stomach sank and my eyes started to well up as you explained to me that you were starting to fall in love with her. just one month seems so fast, but i guess that's how it was with me too. you see, deep down i'm happy for you. you've gone through too much in your 21 years to deserve any less than someone to come home to at night, someone to spoon when you're watching the history channel, someone to love.

but i've been in love with you for two years. i live for the texts you rarely send me, everywhere i go i hope i run into you, you're the only person i would tell my deepest secrets to, the only person i could see myself marrying. those are the only things i know about love, yet i've come to realize that when it comes to love, BE FEARLESS. i was too scared to be with you because you dated my best friend. i was too scared because you've hurt me too many times in the past. i was too scared of losing you. i was too scared you didn't love me as much as i loved you.

i spend my time hoping that one day you'll come back to me and tell me you still love me, that you never stopped. and i'll be here waiting, waiting to finally say yes.
-b

18 comments:

  1. wow. goosebumps
    thank u. i fell you. i feel the same for a boy. it's so scary.
    hope one day i get one better, even if i always think of him. me and him. together. holiday. kids and so on.
    fuck it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Say something. You have to , trust me. You don't want the pain of regret in your life. Tell him.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with the comment above, tell him. I split up with the man I was with for 10 years, he didn't fight for me, not once. He thought 'if you love someone set them free', now, two years down the line he sends me the most beautiful email, telling me all the things I wanted to hear then...tell him how you feel. Hold no regrets.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so sad. Exactly the same happend to me for almost one year ago. He was the boy i actually could imagine marry me. But then again - sometimes he was a real bad boy, but that's also one of the reasons that i fell in love with him. I've never told him - even if he once asked me if i liked anyone he knew. No it's to late. I should have said something.. Now i live two hours away from him, and we haven't talked since June. I really miss him.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your blog and the way you write....its so passionate....its like being there.....its like feeeling it on my own skin. Congratulations!!!!

    ReplyDelete

  7. My situation was hopeless me and my husband was on the verge of divorce. I was in a awful state and felt that I was not able to cope with life any longer. I found Dr.Muku Love Spells and tried one. Well, he did return and now we are doing well again, more than ever i so much believe in him email to contact him is here below mukumukushrine@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. @Prisca, what a complete and utter bullshit. Seriously? Love spells? Do you also believe that Twilight and the toothfairy are real?

    As for this blog.. this is so sad, I feel your pain. Wish you all the best and hope things will turn around for you. But I do believe that if you really belong with this guy, it'll eventually happen. If not, than he is not the one for you. Someone, better, will come along.

    Don't give up on hope.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Do something!!! Don't lose him that easily :) You'll see... Regrets are harder to accept than failure.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hope for the best but prepare for the worst...Just ask him. You can't put your life on hold waiting for something that may or may not happen.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Just want to say your article is as amazing. The clearness in your post is just great and i could
    assume you are an expert on this subject.
    Well with your permission let me to grab your RSS feed to keep updated with forthcoming post.
    Thanks a million and please continue the enjoyable work.
    my website: free online gambling games win money

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for great information you write it very clean. I am very lucky to get this tips from you

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hope for the best but prepare for the worst...Just ask him.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Pretty good post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your blog posts. Any way I'll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you post again soon. Big thanks for the useful info.
    Amarres de Amor

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...