Sunday, September 23, 2012

it does happen

Untitled
ph: heddaselder

We didn't meet in an exciting way, there is no epic couple story in which he professes his love or we spend years apart only to find each other.
We met in a restaurant, where I worked, and through a friend
We spend a summer together
We fell in LOVE
We became a "us"
and then I went away to university 5 hours away
and We stayed an "us" and worked and grew and have become this amazing couple, the couple where when we are out and laughing our heads off over dinner or kissing in the street I can feel people staring, wishing they could have what we have
It is not to rub it in
It is too show that it does happen

and in our challenging long distance relationship or when spend it together. I spend the end of each night, thanking whoever I can for giving me this man, for saving my life for giving me a future.
I want to marry him, I want to be his wife
and i want to grow old
with a 1000 grandchildren and a wrap around porch

It does happen
It will be a year in April
and we met over a beer
It does happen

14 comments:

  1. I pray you are correct. I experienced something like this with Elle and i have complete faith she will come back to me. I want to be her husband. I want to tell her I love her every day for the rest of my life. I pray 'it does happen'.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lanvin 2012 spring and summer handbags series, although a variety of styles of the various occasions package shall include, but for small lanvin bag lover of sweet girls Department is love alone Oh! The following is a selection of Lanvin 2012 spring and summer handbags lanvin handbag models Oh! Like smart bags you love your fill! Currently being compromised Oh! Welcome to www.lanvinhandbagstore.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! It is really difficult to get that thing you have. I was not that lucky but it is great to hear that it can work :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this!

    WhenSixteenAintEnough.Blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I pray as well. True Love Endures All. Tuus Sum

    ReplyDelete
  6. Which is why I believe everyone should marry for love, not for money, status, or any other reason. Love. It's real.

    ReplyDelete
  7. no offense but it'll be a year in april? a year? so it does happen? i was waiting for you to tell us you've been happily married for 5 years.
    I hope that it does work out for you, but I can honestly say the first year is generally amazing... sorry.

    ReplyDelete
  8. this something i needed to hear thank you

    ReplyDelete
  9. No offensive but how old are you? You kinda sound like a little teenage girl, you haven't even been together for one year and the first year is always amazing.

    I think your pretty naive and you don't come across as very experienced in relationships.


    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...