Thursday, September 20, 2012

give me a chance

Untitled
ph: Tamarita Rocknroll

You’re perfect. Maybe a little bit too perfect for me.

But what does it take for you too trust me? I have done nothing wrong besides being the girl I was in the past. And even that wasn’t wrong! I was simply lost and did shit, real heavy shit. I have learned my lessons. Why can’t you see past that? Why can’t you see who I am now rather than who I was then? I like you, a lot. But I know that I won’t be able to open up myself too you if you still see the girl I was back then.

I can’t help it that I was the crazy drunken girl who gave myself to a couple of guys. I can’t help that you’ve always been a straight a student who never gets drunk and is still a virgin. You and me are total opposites. I am the total opposite of what you seek in a girl but still you like me and I you. Why can’t that be enough? Why can’t you just give me a chance?

/ Sl. Brod

6 comments:


  1. I do not know of accessories, Jimmy Choo 2012 spring and summer a large advertising if there impression two supermodel in the ad to grab Jimmy Choo bag win "red in the face," like a staged scene of a modern version of "Beyond the Realm of Conscience".In the fall and winter of 2012, Jimmy Choo purse this "fierce" screen becomes gentle hand in the interpretation of the brand's 2012 autumn and winter accessories ad large lot, ho car also jimmy choo handbag atmosphere become more warmth and ambiguous mood. http://www.jimmychoobagssales.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know how you feel because I feel the same, its a little frustrating because you know you love him so much.
    I just want to forget that, hopefully he will forget too, I wanna be with him again, he es so perfect for me.

    http://justmeyouandeveryone.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. may i know wad does the " i you" means?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it meant "still you like me and i like you."

      Delete
  4. This the first time I visit someone's blog .Everything is fresh .I feel exciting and curious .Your blog is so good

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...