Thursday, August 16, 2012

when all your life/love has been taken

Untitled
ph: elias.and.theresa.carlson

I just realised, how small I feel when you aren't with me. How scared I am of everything, when I can't be with you, or when you turn away. How everything in my life means nothing at all anymore, when I can't share it with you. How alone I feel when you aren't here to understand my ways, and to love them. How incomplete I am without you.. Everything is half. Or nothing. It's like a big gap has been punched through my heart. A part is missing. You took it with you, the biggest part of my heart, and therefore because it's with you, I can not share it with anyone else anymore. It will always be with you. Even now you're gone, no one interests me. There isn't a guy who catches my eye, or interest. Nothing compares to you. Once you've had a taste of perfection. And you aren't even actually perfect. You have imperfections. But dear god, how I love all of them.

You are perfect to me. For me. With me. For I am not perfect either. I am still trying to not mess up. And to be as good as I can for you. Because even though when I was with you, it felt like I could never be with anyone else like I am with you, it still felt like I couldn't deserve you. In a good way. You are way up there for me. And I'm always trying to reach. To touch it. I don't just love you. I'm with you. Everything in me is you. Every memory I have. I don't know how to love without you. I don't know if I want to. Everything is gone. I wish I could say that I'm better off, but it feels like I won't ever meet anyone like you ever again. It feels like I won't ever love again like I did with you. Passionately. I didn't know I could feel this empty. But in a way it's addictive, because it makes me feel that what we had is... was real. That it wasn't just something. The memories are a drug to me and kill me.

How do you live/love when all your life/love has been taken from you?

19 comments:

  1. Time, it all gets bearable with time.

    Carina xx

    http://carstina.blogspot.co.nz/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm in the same situation, he's gone and everything sucks. There isn't a day/moment I don't think of him. If only we were back together. Everything is meaningless now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You'll see the light in the end of the tunnel. I promise, it is all a matter of time. Be patient. It will all work out for the best. Focus on yourself and everything else has its time and place =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I feel the same. Everytime i think i feel better something triggers a memory that just drags me back down again. It sucks to lose the love of your life

    ReplyDelete
  5. I feel exactly the same. He took everything with him and it's now over nine months since. He was the one - perfect in my eyes, because I loved all his imperfections. It feels like a big piece of me is gone... I don't understand how I ever can be capable to love someone that much again. I guess life goes on anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The love you have learned through your last relationship will hold dear to the next. I can tell you this because I was in a relationship for 8 years and some...it felt like my world died...but come to know now my world died to something more beautiful..only time can heal. Try to live it to the fullest with joy in all circumstances. <3 I'll be praying for you! You have a choice..Choose to be happy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. http://musicion.06fr.com/ welcome to my blog write free comments on posts and earn visitors to advertise web or blog

    ReplyDelete
  8. I choose to be happy...with her in my heart even if she isn't in my life anymore. Even God tells me that she is the one and that something else must be done solo before... I wish I could fast track lol. God will take care of me, I pray He watches over her in our time apart. Is wishful thinking bad? I don't even care.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Even after 3 years, I still thinking of him.It feels like we're not finish... Time is not healing right now...I miss you so much ! <3

    ReplyDelete
  10. i feel the same way,he he left me two weeks ago and there isnt a single day where i dont think of him.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I felt the same for some time. Now I know she lost more than I did. Because I loved her. She didn't love me all the way. True love is when somebody loves you back. If she loved me she would still be with me. So it became just a very sad story. It's been almost two years. And life goes on. Slowly. We learn to live with that. And inspite of that.
    Good luck.
    <3
    C.

    ReplyDelete
  12. if you really need him, fate will bring him back.
    it may not be soon, but he'll come back.

    ReplyDelete
  13. It's really good thought i am impress.

    ReplyDelete

  14. "How do you live/love when all your life/love has been taken from you?"
    - Cry
    - Watch terribly sad movies
    - Then start to think of why it became this way
    - Try to become a better person with less bad mistakes
    - Being thankful for what we once had
    - Believe in myself & that he was one way to my love
    - Recover & Move on

    Take the list. I hope it' right. Best wishes.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I know. Two break-ups, four almost-break-ups and two friendship-cuts later, it's been a total of four and a half years with the recent friendship cut still fresh. I know I can find someone else, I keep getting told there are many fish in the sea. But I don't want anyone else. I want this fish. I love him because of and in spite of all his flaws. We just went so well together. I feel your pain <3

    ReplyDelete
  16. been there. when you know that the person it's not perfect but nothing would ever make you think the other way and you try to be that way for them too. i've been in love with someone that had shaped me in a way i can't even explain, that had my best. still feels like unfinished business and i'm afraid that i'll never like or look at someone else like it was with him. but hang in there.. i must say that now i'm with somebody new and even though it's not the same and i still catch myself thinking about my past sometimes, i really care for my new person. it's not the same, but maybe it's not a bad thing. it's a different kind of love, which it doesn't make it less real. perhaps you won't ever love anyone like this, but that doesn't mean that you won't love again. hang in there, time heals it all :) all the best wishes

    ReplyDelete
  17. welcome to adverise your link hear send it to your friends http://musicion.06fr.com/

    ReplyDelete
  18. i am still struglling to get to get to terms with that i will never see him again, its been 3 years and i dont think i will ever find someone like him. iam lonely

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...