Saturday, June 23, 2012

get through this together

love long distance blog, http://weheartit.com/entry/22273508
ph: weheartit

We both left for school right before our two year anniversary. No one could ever have the slightest insight into the connection we have, unlike like anyone else’s, and we know it. Each new day with you was the happiest day of my life. You are so different than anyone else, no one can ever measure up to be the man you are when you’re with me. You make me feel safe and happy in the most scary and hurtful of times. Nothing or no one could ever touch me in your arms. We’ve been through rough times, emotional times, the best times, and times that just sail by and we got through it all. We’re about to enter one of the toughest times we’ve ever been though. And I know we haven’t accomplished anything like this before but hang in there, cause I love you more than I’ll ever be able to explain. I know its hard for us to know how far away the next time we’ll see each other will be, I know its hard going to sleep and waking up alone. But just wait until it’s just you and me together forever. Just wait until we get through this together and we can experience the world together all over again. And we can fall in love a second time, an even more deeper and richer love than we’ve ever had before. There will be times where we feel like letting go of this emotional roller coaster that we choose to go on but no matter how dark and scary things may get, there’s a light at the end of the tunnel. We can do it, we’ll help each other stay in there, we’re a team. Lean on me if you need help and I’ll help you. I’ll be there for you no matter how far away cause you’re my high school sweetheart and there’s nothing more special than the connection we have. You made an impression on me that will last a lifetime. We became who we are together. We formed each other into the best of best of friends, we have a grasp on each other that can never be broken. You’ll always be there in my heart as my one and only lovey. Forever. It’s you and me.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...