Friday, June 8, 2012

don't give up

Untitled
ph: Erin.LilyLeigh

From the first day I met you I was hooked.. there was no going back. That one "bump" changed my life.

You always ask if I knew what I was getting myself into would I have stayed? The answer is: Yes, yes a million times. I loved you for who you are and nothing could of changed that. Distance and time, they don't matter. You've loved and accepted me for exactly who I am, you put up with my every flaw, each day I fall more and more in love with you. As you go and chase your dreams you will always have my heart. We're the dynamic duo. I am so proud of you. I love you bigger than the sky.

To everyone else: If you love him, don't let him go. Time is precious. Let the little things go and enjoy the time you have. If he makes you feel loved each and everyday, if you can be yourself when you're with him, if he can make you laugh, if he is your best friend. Don't give up, in the end it's worth it all. Believe.

14 comments:

  1. Love this. Believe in your love, it's worth it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep just believe, guys. Have hope and believe :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you for this <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. If you love him but he doesn't love you back you have to let him go.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love is not always worth it.
    He might make you laugh and you might love him to bits but if he doesn't treat you right, don't waste your precious time on trying to make it work.
    I've seen too many girls staying in a sick relationship just because of love - including myself.
    People say you shouldn't give up on love but I can honestly say it saved my life.
    Sometimes we have to let go.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I believe we will be best friends. But I don't believe that he will ever come back for me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. and it sure does suck.. im thinking the same thing!! family over the love of ya life can just take over!!:(

      Delete
  7. But what if he say he doesn't love me back anymore? Then I want to give up, eitherwise I will get more hurt then I already is. I can almost always relate to your storys.

    ReplyDelete
  8. It´s true that we have to let go sometimes, but we should know when, cause if we give up too early just because we don´t want to get hurt or because we don´t believe in ourselves, then we´ll miss something forever, cause we would always ask "What could have been, if ..." !
    So just don´t say such sad things, guys :(
    I believe.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Totally agree with you, if something is worthy never give up!
    Miss Starshiny

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i agree as well... but sometimes you have to give up if no-one will make a sacrifice like leaving there family too be with you... and its heart breaking for both casue you love each other so deeply you spoke of growing old toegther.. how do you move on from that!

      Delete
  10. Yes, you have to wake up and smell the roses. It's never too late to move on although it's hard when you're dying inside. It's never too late to leave and start over. Feel the love with someone who isn't afraid to love you back wholeheartedly

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...