Saturday, May 12, 2012

come back

via weheartit,
ph: weheartit

It happened like something out of a movie. It was perfect and in my stomach I knew it was too good to be true - too good to last. I prayed I was wrong but now that everything has fallen apart (you have fallen apart) I'm afraid I was right.

I loved you, I still do. This love is like nothing I have ever known, nothing I knew existed. I thought I was in love until I met you and you changed everything. I love the night we danced in an empty ballroom to no music. I love how you like to cuddle. I love your passion for everything you do. I love the late night on the dock wearing your football sweater. I love how happy I am because of you, how I want to be a better person, how you inspire me. I love you.

But now your life is a mess, and it's out of my hands. I want to be here for you like I had been before but you won't let me in this time. I can see it in your eyes like an open book that you still feel the same so why can't you admit it anymore. I know you're afraid of loving me as much as you do; you have told me. The truth is the thought of not loving you scares me more. I can actually feel my heart clench at the thought of you becoming a stranger once more.

...They say if you really love someone you let them go. And if they come back, they're yours. I'll know on Friday the 13th if you're still mine. Only yesterday was the time of our lives. I keep my fingers crossed for you, and more selfishly, for us.

Come back.


  1. I feel for you, got the same myself, wish he just come back and make me and him happy again

  2. beautiful love scene. If I had a love like I never left ... Love ... love ... who does not? I love this photo!
    thank you

  3. I´ve got the feeling of knowing this person....

    Ehm, I´m sorry for writing this in an comment, but I´m new in the blogger-world and I don´t understand how this works yet, so here´s my question:
    @LE LOVE- Are you posting different love storys, from other people ? I´m just wondering, because they´re so different- sorry if I´m rude... >_<

  4. Hello, I am not the administrator of LELOVEIMAGE, but I do know that she post submissions from readers. These are written by people like you and me and THE Administrator is kind enough to share her blog with the rest of us. These are love stories from around the world of people in love, out of love, questioning love or searching for it. It is quite interesting and a beautiful compilation of the heart. :)

  5. Now, I get it^^
    Thank you for teling me :)
    That´s really nice of you (Admin) !
    I´ve just read on this site for a month, but I already love these stories, please continue to post them >_<
    Greetings, Tenshi <3

  6. Sorry but I'm new here and just come to read the wonderful love stories you write.
    He loved to make you a suggestion. Do not let this love get away if you still love and feel love in his eye. Have you ever thought that he might just be insecure? Did you do anything is to have your love back? Must fight for this love until you are sure that does not give more ... but do not just watch ... go to the fight of your love before it's too late. I feel that he loves her. You should have made sure he did everything he could. Love like that ... only happens once in a lifetime. Do not miss your love. None will ever be like this!
    Sorry my english is not good
    Kisses and good luck

  7. Hello
    I love to read what you write. I see a great story of love in your life.
    Then look what happened to me. As with you one day he said it was all over and I gave up. It was the worst I've done in my life. A few years later found him with another woman and my heart raced. I spoke to him and felt that he had never ceased to love. I asked him why he had left me and he said he had never ceased to love me but I had given up too soon. I had not realized he was in trouble and I wanted to save ... that was always waiting for me to take a step forward because he was unsure.
    I already married and still am unhappy because I could never love like this. I'm from Brazil, living in Portugal and will continue to follow their love story ... I hope not die.
    Please do not give up. I wish you much happiness and continued to write

  8. I feel the same way....I desperately try to move on from my former love but I still hold on to the one I love. He ran away from me because he was scared and I know he still loves me, but we are like strangers. I still wait hoping he'll remember what we shared...

  9. Hey, I´m only a teenager, but something similar happend to me->

    He came in my class, three years ago and there was something between us from the start.
    He was sitting next to me, so I was the first person that talked to him and I was the one closest to him, but was to stubid and young to get what was going on.
    We became friends, but I had a feeling that he loved me...
    Exactly one year ago, he confessed to me and I was such an insensitive jerk and I said & did many awful things...
    Whatever, he stayed down one year and we didn´t talk to each other for a half year.
    But then suddlenly we did again (I forgot what happened)...
    One month ago, I told him that I love him and that I´m sorry for have hurt him this muchin the past.
    He told me, that he still had the same feelings and atfer two days we were "together" ----- BUT I felt really uneasy about this strange relationship and broke up after another two days,you know I have just never had a boyfriend before and he was, well... not shy, but we just talked like before, I just can´t discribe it >_<
    Well, I really love him, or at least he has ever been very special to me and I just wish him to be more agressiv, well a little more himself ! I just want him to hug or to kiss me ! I just want him to hold my hand Q___Q
    Can´t anyone understand me ???

    Sorry for spaming here >_<
    Love, XXX

  10. i know what is like to just want them


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...