Tuesday, February 7, 2012

hiding something

Julie Kwon
ph: Julie Kwon

I love my boyfriend so much, we are so connected to each other, it's like magic. And I know he feels exactly the same way about me. He is my first real boyfriend and we went through a lot before we decided to start a serious relationship...

It happens that, before we became boyfriend and girlfriend, I did some things which I regret. He didn't gave me a lot of attention. Then there was a guy who became our friend, and he was really nice. He used to call me and we'd spend a lot of time chatting. So one day after my now boyfriend didn't want to go out with me, the friend called me and asked to come over my house. We ended up kissing and it was so confusing, because I was looking so much for attention.

I kept trying to move forward with my now boyfriend, but didn't make any progress and the friend was so obsessed with me. Then my boyfriend changed. After I tried to break up with him, he realized he cared much about me. I immediately ended everything with the other guy. It was then that he asked me to be his girlfriend, and we had the most amazing times, he is the best boyfriend ever. All my friends keep telling me that he's a complete different person and we are the cutest couple.

We don't have any issues, but he does not know about me and this other friend. Today this friend and I don't have anything, we barely speak and he already moved on. I don't know how to tell my boyfriend about what happened, I don't wanna lose him, but it is really hard to live hiding something from the person you love the most. And I really love him, trust me.

11 comments:

  1. You don't have to tell him because he wasn't your boyfriend @ that mooment... So you don't need to explain to him..
    It's also better to keep this things for your self..

    You have to make the question to your self why you wanna tell him this? And if you tell him, what do you want to her..

    Good luck with it!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. You weren't a couple back then, so you shouldn't have to explane yourself, you were a free person to make your own desisions, in a different way than you are now. People makes mistakes, I'm sure his not perfect either! And because you and the old friend barely talks now i don't see how your boyfriend possibly could have a problem with it. I would be glad if my partner told me stuff like this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. although not telling the truth appears to be the best idea right now its obviously tearing you up inside to not say something. honesty is one of the biggest and main components to a relationship. if you dont tell him eventually he will find out. it's better for him to find out from you then from someone else. nothing hurts more than knowing someone you love has been keeping something from you. honesty. all.the.way.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Some things are good to be left unsaid.. So that its value doesn't vanish eventually!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would say that don't tell. As people said before you weren't a couple then. But the main reason is that it could hurt your relationship more than you would get out of the honesty. You could end up without the person you love for a stupid thing that happened before you were officially together. But because it obviously eats you up inside maybe you just should consider talking to someone or write a diary to get it out of your head?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I know how you feel.
    During a breakup with my boyfriend I was sort-of with a guy, who my BF never found out about.
    My BF and I are now back together, and after 3 years I told him about it - because I couldn't stand hiding anything from him.

    He told me he didn't care, because we were together now and that he loved me. That's how I know he's the right one for me. He forgave me, for something small and now seemingly insignificant. Your situation sounds the same!
    If your BF is level headed he would say the same thing, I am sure. Plus - he can't blame you for what he put you through anyway. And a kiss, is just a kiss.

    ReplyDelete
  7. ребята, жизнь это самое прекрасное что может быть, живите, любите, наслаждайтесь жизнью, и конечно же не без этого, делайте свои ошибки, больше жизни офлайн, онлайн хавает вашу жизнь. заходите на мой блог, רקדנים-חשפניות почитать о моей жизне. кстате я скоро женюсь, буду делать свадьбу в израиле можете меня поздравить, фотки и видео выложу там же)))

    ReplyDelete
  8. To love someone unconditionally means that you love the person exactly as they are, exactly as they were before, and exactly as they will be in the future – because people change all the time, so if you love the person, you will love them even if they become something you disagree with. so tell him the truth. this will set you free from what is confusing to you.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Don’t wait until it’s too late to tell someone how much you love, how much you care. Because when they are gone no matter how loud you shout or cry they won’t hear you anymore.

    ReplyDelete
  10. If you feel like this i think you should tell him what happened. Because if he loves he isn't gonna leave you for that.

    ReplyDelete
  11. some things aren't meant to be told, better keep it to yourself. you are not a couple that time so you dont have the resposibility to tell him everything. :)some things are just better left untold. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...