Tuesday, September 20, 2011

good guys

good guys love photo love image, http://shinysquirrel.typepad.com/shiny_squirrel_/2010/11/a-few-things-i-love--17.html
ph: theshinysquirrel

This is what my boyfriend said to me after having a humongous break down over Skype.

"Bub, You've fallen asleep so i'm going to go. But before I do, I just want to let you know how much I love you and wonderful and amazing you are in every way. You are so caring and loving, and i will always love you for that. Please don't let anybody who calls you stupid make you upset, they are only jealous of how smart they know you are. You go to uni, study marketing and get good grades. You drive so competently (and sometimes a little fast, not sure where you learnt that from), make smart and logical choices everyday, you juggle uni and a job, not to mention a needy boyfriend who loves you to death, still have a social life and somehow still find time to make dinner and cuddle your mummy. No stupid person can ever do that. If you say something dumb once in a while, who cares! Everyone does, it doesn't define you, its just a part of life. I know i say stupid things all the time like just realizing jason deroulo is black. And i know you love me for it.

I know that things seem tough at the moment, with uni work piling up, and girls being bitches at work, and it can feel overwhelming at times. But you will get through this rough patch, and i will be here to help you in anyway possible, even if its just to lend an ear. I wish that i could help you more. I have a super big cuddle waiting for you my love. I hope that things get better soon. I love you so much bub, I've never met someone as beautiful, talented, smart, funny, bubbly, energetic, sexy, cute, loving and caring as you, i and i hope you know that i truly believe it. You are everything to me.I hope everything seems better in the morning, because everything usually is. I'll see you soon my darling, and i can't wait to have you in my arms again. Seeing you sleep like this just makes me want and love you more.

I love you, Xxxx'

I just want to remind everyone that there are good guys out there. We fell in love the first day we met and it was so unexpected. I know how lucky I am so I will not mess this up. I love you Jason, more than I can describe.

21 comments:

  1. Oh my how beautiful, It really touched my soul cause it sounds like my boo. We also fell in love kinda instantly and have grown ever since. Its so pure and beautiful that feeling and those kind words. He lives in the States and I'm working in the Middle East but never have I felt so close to someone, despite the distance. That picture of the Mac computer in bed, the breakdowns caused by every day life and those words... just summed up my life. *PRECIOUS" thanks for sharing!

    /A

    ReplyDelete
  2. i couldn't agree more. after coming out of a very long relationship where i was treated pretty badly, i had no idea what it felt like to feel secure and loved ALL the time-- but i found a guy who makes me feel exactly that way. they really do exist x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That was so lovely to read, he sounds like a keeper.

    My boyfriend and I have only been together a few months but I just know he's one of those good guys. I can tell one day we'll be saying things like this to each other.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a lovely glimpse of a good man and a young woman who spectacularly loves him return. It's what makes this crazy world go 'round xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. A must read:

    http://freeluckyeasy.blogspot.com/2011/09/at-six-months.html

    http://freeluckyeasy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so lovely! He's a keeper!
    Beautiful photos too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yYIrZn4Wf38

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awwwww... that looks exactly like something that my boyfriend could have wrote! ..i miss him so bad!

    ReplyDelete
  10. just came out of a 7 1/2 year relationship - engaged. Because i didnt have what you have..

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ahh! I go to UNI as well. He sounds like the one! :)

    XO Hilary
    http://thehippinista.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. truly wish i had someone like this.

    ReplyDelete
  13. awww~~ This is so sweet~ I wish I can find someone who will say that and especially important to stick to his words forever. Sweet words can be easy but putting it into actions speak louder.

    He is a keeper!

    http://momojae.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. aww, that was so sweet!
    and thanks for reminding there are good guys out there (: xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. just stumbled upon this blog ... this really melted my heart :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. I met this guy, and screwed up.
    I used to think my needy boyfriend embarased me.
    Now that i've read this, i'm going to apologize.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Pretty helpful data, thank you for the article.

    ReplyDelete
  18. YOu are a very lucky person. bitch im jealous!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...