Wednesday, August 24, 2011

you turned my life into something beautiful.


unknown

I Love You Endlessly:

2 years before I met you I would lay in bed, stare at the ceiling and think, I need someone. I need someone so badly to make me feel again. I waited, miserably, for someone to come into my life and turn things around for me.

One day it clicked. Who would love me like this? For one, I spent all day in my room. I woke up, completed my schoolwork, and went back to bed. I avoided human contact, even with my family. If by some chance encounter I actually did meet someone new, why would they ever talk to me? Apart from the forced smile I gave my parents to avoid conversation, I never smiled. I never felt like laughing, I shied away from physical contact and I had no personality anymore. I didn't embody anything that made a person attractive to another person. It wasn't bad luck that was keeping me from meeting someone, it was myself.

When I met you, I was finally content with who I was. Thinking back now, it seems like right when I became okay with myself, you came into my life. I had hoped so badly to meet you before; I just wasn't ready back then.

When we first started talking it was a complete shock for me. I was in a stable place, but I was still seeing in dark colors. You brought color and emotion into my life that I never knew existed. You gave me such butterflies that I felt nauseous. It was so overwhelming it actually made me feel sick.

Before you, if someone brushed up against me at the supermarket, I shuddered away like I had done something wrong. I had never been kissed and I couldn't remember the last time I had been embraced by anyone. But when we met, you touched my hand so lovingly and so gently that I cried. I had never felt so much love from just a touch before. It was electric, overwhelming, amazing.

I trusted you so quickly. I wanted to tell you everything: my past, my struggles, and my secrets. I wanted to talk to you all day everyday and spill everything I didn't realize I was keeping inside.

You were patient and kind and, throughout the 3 years we have been together, have taught me what love really is. You showed me how to let someone love me. You helped me leave behind everything I didn't want to be. I have so many hopes and dreams because of you and I see life in so much color with you around.

It is the best feeling knowing that some of your best days are just waiting to be lived out. I want to have our mattress on the floor and eat Chinese take out with you. I want to pick up hamburgers and french fries on the way home from Thanksgiving with our families because we didn't like the food at their house. I want to ask you how your day at work was and slide your coat off your back when you come home. I want you to sit on our bed while I stand in front of you and tie your tie when we get ready to go somewhere nice. I want to give you a list of easy chores around the house so that you can go to the home improvement store. I want to make you coffee in the morning and bring it to you in bed before you wake up.
Doing anything with you seems extraordinary to me.

You and I have so much to look forward to and I owe that all to you. You turned my life into something beautiful.

27 comments:

  1. Beautifully written.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What's not to like about Thanksgiving food?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, so beautiful. I'm so glad you found that! :)

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG. That's what I want, too. The little things about being with someone when you both know you love each other. What is better than that. Cohabitation. :) I feel like I am finally ready for it and it feels exciting. :) Beautiful story. Thanks for sharing. I loved it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. your story gave me hope. thanks

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing story, thank you for sharing. True Love is out there and you would be a fool to let it go once you have it. T.O.E. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. does anyone know what the tattoo says in the picture?
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. it says
    "it's easy with eyes closed"

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for this beautiful words. You give me hope, too.

    Y.

    ReplyDelete
  10. It says "Loving is easy with eyes closed."

    ReplyDelete
  11. So sweet! Destiny?

    ReplyDelete
  12. snaps. I had the same with meeting someone for the first time, just as I was finally happy with myself. So perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love the picture, but its not unknown. It's Alexis Mire's:
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/sealegssnapshots/4481371931/in/set-72157624393765631

    ReplyDelete
  14. spread the word

    http://freeluckyeasy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. Good News! Now you can possess an exact copy of the original bankruptcy documents / records. Your bankruptcy court records and documents are readily available after bankruptcy discharge and you can have it in your possession within minutes of your order.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful! I feel exactly the same way, though I'm not as far in the progress. Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  17. i am you 5 years ago.
    your words were what i was thinking before i opened up this site.
    if only i can be as lucky as you are now.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I’m impressed, I must say. Really rarely do I encounter a blog that’s both educative and entertaining, and let me tell you, you have hit the nail on the head. Your idea is outstanding; the issue is something that not enough people are speaking intelligently about. I am very happy that I stumbled across this in my search for something relating to this.

    ReplyDelete
  19. I like your blog very much and thank you for waking people up with all the new concepts you are offering. Can you show me where can I get some more info on this matter?

    ReplyDelete
  20. I think you're certainly someone who always has something important to say that people need to know.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Love is love, it`s very nice fillings! Respect, hope all be ok!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...