Monday, May 30, 2011

i am so proud


Le Portillon

This letter was written for me by my boyfriend before I left to study in Rome.*

To my dearest itialianest bean,

Where do I begin? You know it’s hard for me to write my feelings down or even put them into words but ill try for the bean. You are the love of my life baby. I have never ever felt the way I feel about you for anyone else and I really mean it. I have never wanted to make anyone as happy as I want to make you. I would literally do anything for you to be happy. You make my life so much better baby, we have so much fun together. With the others I have dated I would look at a trip like this as a total relief and an escape from all the bullshit. But with you I see it as literally a piece of me leaving for 5 weeks. I have never felt that way about anyone. I always want to be near you and with you and never get sick of you. I am so excited for you to go off and experience Italy and eat awesome food and meet awesome people. I hope you have the most amazing time, I’m really happy you are doing this. I want you to know that I will be thinking about you every second of the day wishing I could hold you in my arms and kiss you. You make me so happy baby and everything I do, I do with you in my mind because you are such an important part of my life. My heart and everything I am belongs to you and only you baby. I promise to send you emails updating you on what I did during the day and I can’t wait to hear how you spend your days and crazy evenings there. I’ll punch any guy that looks at you. J you are the sexiest most beautiful thing in my life and I am so proud to call you my girlfriend and the love of my life.

With all the love I could ever possibly give,

p.s. I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU

p.p.s you are so f'ing cute it kills me

p.p.p.s you complete me (sike nah, but really if Jerry McGuire hadn’t used it I def would have thought of it and used it on you)

* reader submission

40 comments:

  1. Lovee! he's so sweet :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. glad to hear this! :) xx

    sydsense.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful love.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I never thought I'd see my post on here, this is amazing. thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. that is fantastic . hold on to that guy! i wish my x felt the same way ..

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great letter. Very cute, It reminds me of the time my girlfriend went to Europe. She went for 6 weeks and it was only 3 months into our relationship. Very difficult. I missed her very much

    ReplyDelete
  7. lovely letter. touched my heart.

    ReplyDelete
  8. aww... soOOoooooo sweet!!! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  9. the. cutest. guy. EVER.

    ReplyDelete
  10. awww so cute :)

    http://girlynote.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. So weird, i know a girl whos boyfriend calls her bean and her name begins with a j but she isn't going to rome. haha

    but adorable letter, i wish i could receive the same from mine. that's love right there, beautifully written. don't let him go! & have a wonderful time in rome!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm not sure why the letter "j" is there, but my name starts with a C : )

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is SO like me because I'm in France for 5 weeks BUT my boyfriend didn't send me this letter, nonetheless, so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Aww the perfect letter and what it takes to make you smile :-)

    ReplyDelete
  15. my boyfriend calls me bean. cutest :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. He is too sweet! Reminds me of Z, We share a blog together at 81chapters.com.

    -kelly

    ReplyDelete
  17. I guess this is the reason I want a boyfriend! :) So cute!!!

    Oh and please check out my blog if you're interested in love. I write about my thoughts on love and much more :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. This is so incredibly sweet. I will be leaving home to pursue my studies in 2 months and I can only hope my bf comes up with something this sweet. =D Lucky you.

    ReplyDelete
  19. I know that feeling, it passed by in a month or two.. hope that won't happen to you! wish you all the best.

    ReplyDelete
  20. oh and you;ll be already be back then so, it won't!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. goodness this is darling. swoon. xo

    ReplyDelete
  22. Am I the only one that didn't think this was cute? Eww.

    ReplyDelete
  23. I want it that way! Sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Another happy lady in this world. He cares about you a lot that he lets you chase what you want to do. Such an adorable couple you guys must be :)

    ReplyDelete
  25. I'm studying abroad in Rome for 5 weeks this summer!! I'm pretty sure stumbleupon is reading my emails between my boyfriend and I, because this is EXACTLY what he would send me. ohmigosh, this made me want to cry. Sososo cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  26. This sounds exactly like something my other half would leave for me to read before taking a trip like this. Thanks for sharing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  27. That. Is. So. Fucking. Cute. Wish my boyfriend did that haha

    ReplyDelete
  28. I am so in love with this blog. It is so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  29. where can i find me one of these? :)

    ReplyDelete
  30. The guy is definitely right, and there's no question.

    ReplyDelete
  31. This made my eyes tear up! Beautiful. Lucky Girl :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  32. Great letter but seriously...eat some pies! Adverts for anorexia are not attractive!

    ReplyDelete
  33. It won't work in reality, that's exactly what I consider.

    ReplyDelete
  34. Anonymous, where do you see anyone pushing the idea of anorexia??? You are getting these ideas from absolutely no where. and Valladolid-3d.com, we have been dating for 2.5 years. I got back from Rome 7 months ago, and we are still going strong. Maybe you should keep your predictions to yourself :)

    ReplyDelete
  35. awwwwwww........love dis

    ReplyDelete
  36. this is just so great...i kinda have a tough time with my girlfriend lately because i don't often tell her what she means to me by assuming she'd know,but you've taught me to share and tell her how i feel,i'm gonna go over to her house right now and tell her that i am proud to have her in my life.thank you so very much and may you have many happy years ahead of you

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...