Saturday, April 9, 2011

the thought of us having a label...


unknown


5 years ago I first laid eyes on you.
Time passed, we grew stronger and closer. But we remained as friends.
We argued, made up, joked around, had serious conversations, kissed and cuddled, went for late night drives, knew everything about each other. But yet this label of boyfriend and girlfriend was never there and it always confused you.
So here is the truth:

You always asked me the reason why we had never got together and that it confused and frustrated you, it confused our parents too. The reason is that, us being together terrifies me. The thought of us having a label means that we have something to loose and I never want to loose you. That label means that you have the ability to hurt me. I don't know what this is, whether it's love or not, because I've never been in love before. But every time I'm in your arms, I feel safe, I feel like there's no place in this world I'd rather be. You can stop the tears rolling down my face simply by smiling at me. The moments we spend together I cherish and although we're different in so many ways, we're so alike. We've been with other people whilst we've had our "friendship" and it gets me jealous but I'd rather see you like another person, than live without you for a second. You're like the air I breath and when we have our arguments it feels like a piece of me is missing. I don't know how much longer we'll have this friendship before you get frustrated that we're nothing more. I'll cherish this while i can.

Much love
Bec.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...